The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Isle Collector's Upgrade Digital version causing LUA errors

ookami007
ookami007
✭✭✭✭✭
My wife and I purchased the Summerset Isle Collector's Upgrade Digital version and logged in to see the new pet. Now, both of us are experiencing previously unseen LAU errors that prevent us from using certain functionality... my wife can't hit U or I without LUA errors and I get a LUA error each time I log in a different character.
  • Talwyn_Aureliano
    Talwyn_Aureliano
    ✭✭✭
    My game has become totally unplayable since I bought Sommerset this morning, getting UI errors for any hotkey.
    I turn off all my addons, reset the keymap to default but still getting errors.

Very annoying considered I just payed $60 for an update/DLC that has now broken the game.

edit - I would have liked to have posted a ticket about this however because the UI is totally bugged I can not open the mail at all. The game works, I can move my character around but anything that requires a hotkey is utterly bugged atm.
    Edited by Talwyn_Aureliano on March 23, 2018 3:28AM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What seems to be working for a lot of people is completely shutting the game down and starting it again. I know it isn't exactly ideal to have to do that, but at least there is some way to make it stop
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Talwyn_Aureliano
    Talwyn_Aureliano
    ✭✭✭
    That appears to have worked - thanks! :)
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I hated that lua error, but it was fun doing dualwield skill with a single dagger, lol

and evrytime I push start the lua error appears.

fix now so, yeah.
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here. Just purchased the digital upgrade, and logged in last night to play. I got consistent UI errors which I initially thought were due to my add-ons. I disabled all of my add-ons and the errors continued.
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a new API running with updated game? I've noticed a lot of odd behavior from addons since I updated game to summerset collector's edition

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom