The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wait what? People already asking to nerf a skill line that isn't even released yet?

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Have this community reached too far?

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf necromancy..way to op right now soon sometime if ever in the future but probably not cause muh lore but who knows perhaps
    Edited by monktoasty on March 22, 2018 2:21PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same thing happened a year ago with Wardens and now we get threads everyday about the need to buff Wardens...
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you surprised? Cause I am not :joy:

The same situation was with Zaan monster set, it wasn't even yet on Live server but people were already crying here about how op it is.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I learned to stop worrying and love the forum hyperbole.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome in ESO
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    Have this community reached too far?

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

Nightblade spotted.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea, let's nerf that skill line we don't have and don't know much about, cuz, you know, it might kill us and THAT would make it way too OP.

• DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

The same situation was with Zaan monster set, it wasn't even yet on Live server but people were already crying here about how op it is.

zaan is OP.
    jaws343 wrote: »
    The same thing happened a year ago with Wardens and now we get threads everyday about the need to buff Wardens...

wardens are still OP and top dog in pvp.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf the new sets from the trial, we don't even know what they are yet but they're too OP.

• ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    monktoasty wrote: »
    Nerf necromancy..way to op right now soon sometime if ever in the future but probably not cause muh lore but who knows perhaps

Every thread on Necromancy ever right here.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryhards gonna cry.

Prolly alot of trolling aswell. Never understood how stuff thats available to everyone (weaponultimate, heavy armor, guildskill line, next: jewellery crafting) can be bad for balance. If u cant beat em join em.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    People already asking to nerf a skill line that isn't even released yet?
    time-travel.jpg
    :p;)
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

zaan is OP.
    jaws343 wrote: »

wardens are still OP and top dog in pvp.

Zaan is NOT OP. So tired of people whining and crying about these stupid proc sets because they cant be bothered to do any counterplay. I die FAR more often to abilities like mage's wrath than Zaan....I just dodge roll away and pop an invisibilty potion...or block and heal through it...its really not hard.

It is true that PvP has become Elder Wardens Online....but personally I dont find them any worse than templars, both can be annoyingly difficult to kill, and even so...PVP IS ONLY PART OF THIS GAME, stop acting like PvP is what actually matters. I spend days a week in PvP, but in the end PvE is just as important