The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flame Senche kitten?

drkfrontiers
drkfrontiers
✭✭✭✭✭
Black-Senche-Panther-Kitten-Front.jpg

Has there been or will there be a flame pet based on the flame theme mount? I really hope so.
Edited by drkfrontiers on March 22, 2018 1:27PM
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pets are to cute to flame up
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought there already was?
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightmare senche kitten pet has been datamined, as well as the nightmare lion.

When will we get them? Only ZOS knows.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Sorrry, this is the one I was thinking off, I just googled around until I found it.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet if they add those they're in Crown Crates.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet if they add those they're in Crown Crates.

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. At least not as neither Radiant Apex nor Apex mounts, and the other "normal" crate mounts are usually not new mounts, but older ones that are reappearing.

So I'm actually going to give ZOS the benefit of doubt and believe these are going to be store bought.

Worst case they might be in crates, but gem bought, and that's ok too.