The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Information about Morrowind collector's edition

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
I really, really wanted the phisical Morrowind collector edition, mainly for the statue and Naryu's journal, but for some problems i wasn't able to purchase it.
Right know i'm trying to buy it on e-bay for a decent price. I saw a good offers, but the main problem is that it's the deutsch edition. SO i want to ask: i the Naryu's journal also in deutsch, or it's in english for every version?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The German version of the game has a German journal.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So in German version Naryu is German. Is Molag Bal German as well?
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    So in German version Naryu is German. Is Molag Bal German as well?

no Naryu is not german, she is still the hottest Dunmer from Tamriel, but....
    about Molag Bal, I am not so sure!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there really no English versions available outside of eBay? Or are you looking for the PC version?
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 22, 2018 2:20PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Are there really no English versions available outside of eBay? Or are you looking for the PC version?

I'd like to have the pc version.
    Console versions are cheaper but still very expensive, considering that i can't use the game...
    I found this offer and was very good, but if the journal is german i don't think i will buy it
  • xxxTIMBURYxxx
    xxxTIMBURYxxx
    Soul Shriven
    Amazon.ca has them, but highly over priced considering SS is soon to be released.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MSDDERO/ref=twister_B01NAZHXP9?_encoding=UTF8&th=1