The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a Guild (PC EU)

Kalgert
Kalgert
✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy, my name is Kalgert, and I like to play videogames, as are the rest of you folk most likely.

As I have a fairly odd ambition of getting in to doing Veteran Dungeoneering, and pugging being a clustermess (Because I apparently have "*** DPS"), I decided to reach out and see if I can find a guild here, perhaps a guild that could potentially help me find my footing or what have you.

I should also let you folks know is that I have absolutely no interest in raids/Trials. I feel like for that type of stuff I'd need to do far more crazyness in the "Mechanics" to cheese my way to doing a million billion damage, and it's just gonna end up being too much stress for me most likely.

I'm here to take your guilds in to consideration, so pitch me your mightiest recruitment messages.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiiill looking for a guild to run dungeons with.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I had this thread buried here.

Yeah. Still looking for a guild to dungeoneer with.
    Edited by Kalgert on April 25, 2018 3:13PM
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd think someone would have made a recruitment ad on this thread or something by now...

Come on, where is everyone? I'm still looking for a PvE Guild to do dungeons with. I am playing as a tank.
    Edited by Kalgert on May 1, 2018 9:28PM
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild. Looking for it. Contact me.