The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How Many Houses

Metal10957
Metal10957
✭✭✭
How many? I Have 22, hanging like 985k. Am I silly? Most friends do not care.
Edited by Metal10957 on March 22, 2018 6:10AM
For the Horde!
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    I make money stealing for info. Thx
    For the Horde!
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know how many I have. Some are decorated, most are empty. I buy a new house when I need a "wayshrine" for new toons. This is really handy during the special events.

Oh and I have three that are exclusively for storing all the housing stuff I hoard. My big Daggerfall house is almost full and it's just storage.
    Edited by Slyjinxy on March 22, 2018 10:13AM
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rawr
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Less than a dozen. Most are just used as warehouse/wayshrines. The only 2 that I spend any time at or do any real decorating in are Black Vine Villa and Mathiisen and sadly Mathiisen is quite remote by most standards.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 plus the free apartments.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    33. I make money selling stuff. I have 2 homes purchased with crowns, but that was when I was still working.

I'm going to make youtube walkthroughs of my finished homes, and maybe post updates when I remodel them.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of them. easier to say which houses i don't have (which is... not a lot, couple of manors and crown exclusive stuff mostly). is it silly? maybe. but its what I enjoy. no, not all of them are finished, far from, but I'm not in a hurry, big part of the fun is the process of decorating, so I'm taking as much time as I feel like, as long as I['m having fun with it.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I have 7.

1 main house
    3 free apartments
    3 of the houses that are under 60K gold.

Basically I get the cheap houses since they are basically free wayshrines and give me easier access to various game areas for new characters that have not traveled much yet.
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 right now. That includes all 4 free apartments. 3 are classic homes and the rest are staple. No crown exclusives--I'm not paying that many crowns--and no notable--even though I have enough gold to buy all three, I have no use for something that big.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All but Earth Tear
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 main house, 7 storage houses.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    7 (so all) apartments and inns
    4 small homes: Autumns gate (workshop with craft stations and library), Humblemud (my alt argonian's house), Cyrodillic jungle house, Snugpod (necromantic study)
    2 medium homes: Ravenhurst (main, high elf house) and Sleek Creek (main alt khajiit house)

The bold ones are my main decorated ones/character homes, the rest is basically a port and might get some excess furniture/mild decorating.
    Edited by Orticia on March 24, 2018 8:03AM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭