The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

the story ESO:summerset continues

Dazzaw
Dazzaw
✭✭
Id like to get upto date with the story before Summerset comes out. My character is a level 21 of the Daggerfall Covenant.Where do I need to go to start the relevant quests relating to Queen Ayrenn and Razum-dar? and, does it matter im Daggerfall Covenant and have only just started that factions story?

thanks
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if your in DC, you can explore any area.

For the Ayrenn and Razum-Dar story you want to do the AD zones in order.

Khenarthi's Roost
    Auridon
    Grahtwood
    Greenshade
    Malabal Tor
    Reaper's March
    Main Game Story

From here if you want the story for the current arc you need

Morrowind Prequel
    Morrowind
    Clockwork City Prequel
    Clockwork City
    Summerset Prequel

There are some other zones and quests which may have NPC's appear in those areas or cover minor plot points but these would catch you up ready for Summerset.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Dazzaw
    Dazzaw
    ✭✭
    Many thanks. Ive pretty much finished Morrowind now. Ill get started on the AD quest then comback to clockwork city i think
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond the Aldmeri Dominion faction storyline, if you want the full list of the story quests that are being continued with Summerset, have a look at Daedric War Storyline.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dazzaw
    Dazzaw
    ✭✭
    been working my way through the quest line over the last week orso. Enjoying it alot