Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Digital Collector's Edition vs. Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade?

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've been looking back and forth between these two things and I'm very confused. I honestly don't know which one I need to get to get all the swag that isn't physical. I already have Morrowind but it looks like they both mention it? And I could not find any differences on the tabs listing what comes with them. Could someone please help me figure it out?
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only difference is if you already own ESO base game. If you do, then get the upgrade (it's an upgrade on the base game instead of including the base game).
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you have the base game and morrowind it's the cheapest option.... £29.99 for uk.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Since you already have Morrowind and the base game, you'll want to buy the "upgrade." The other version is for people who are new to the game. The upgrade just gives you Morrowind for free if you haven't already purchased it.

Both give you the same goodies for pre-ordering ;)
    Edited by SecretJoy on March 21, 2018 10:03PM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all very much!
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the digital collector's edition includes the base game and the digital collector's edition upgrade does not.
    No Lollygagging.