The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How am I able to play??

ryssafaith
ryssafaith
Soul Shriven
We lost our physical copy of the game but somehow the digital version started downloading this morning and we were able to open the game and sign in and start playing again, but when facing the npc's and monsters, their names are Offline. And we can't access any of the store DLC. Sooo.. Idk. Someone help me out.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried doing a hard reset? Clearing local saved data? Those always need to be your first two steps with any issue with this game.
  • Sosarea
    Sosarea
    I have the same issue on Xbox one system. Shut down system, unplugged and plugged back in, and restarted. Same problem. Not sure how to clear local saved data as you suggest. Any suggestions.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sosarea wrote: »
    I have the same issue on Xbox one system. Shut down system, unplugged and plugged back in, and restarted. Same problem. Not sure how to clear local saved data as you suggest. Any suggestions.

Go to my games and apps and highlight ESO. Hit start and go to "managed game". One the left of your screen you should see a menu, scroll down to "saved data" and there should be an option to delete it.