The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Question about the Twice-Born Star set

Saphayla
Saphayla
✭✭✭
Let's say I have a Two Handed weapon on one bar and two One Handed weapons on the second bar, as well as three armor pieces, all in the Twice-Born Star set. While on the second bar, I have 5 TBS pieces equipped, so I get to use two Mundus Stones at once. So I select two Mundus Stones, and then switch to the first bar, on which I have only four TBS pieces. What happens with the 5-piece bonus? Will one Mundus Stone disappear, and if so, which one? Will they both stay regardless?
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was on here somewhere recently. they changed the way this works so that your oldest mundus is removed iirc. if you dont meet the requirements, your 2nd mundus gets removed. it wont automatically re-add
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You basically need to run TBS on 5 armor pieces if you want to keep both bonuses.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You basically need to run TBS on 5 armor pieces if you want to keep both bonuses.

Well, you can use the weapons of TBS, but you cant go from 5 pieces to 4 pieces and back again. For example, 4 armor pieces and both a front and back bar weapon does work. If you lose the 5th piece bonus when you swap, its off to the mundus stone to get it back.

Its sort of a shame the set works this way, but it is a response to an old exploit. People used to use this set to force a bug to allow them to have multiple mundus stones, even without TBS.