The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More lag and ui bug and crashes after today’s patch

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
The lag is doubled, ui bug which crashes the game still exists, and also got random boot from server messages.
Wasn’t as bad as this before the patch. Nothing has changed at my end or my Internet, so this patch only made the game and lag worse.
Pc na
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m on ps4 Pro and lag makes it unplayable. As soon as there is more than a half a dozen players on screen, the game stutters horribly. It’s similar to a problem that was around about a year or so ago when the Pro first came out. Seems like ZoS can’t get anything right. I won’t be playing until the next patch