The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Ra Gada Motif

SecretJoy
SecretJoy
✭✭✭
Hey all, just looking for some advice regarding the Ra Gada motif that's up for sale right now in the crown store. Is this cheaper to get in game, or is it actually a good buy?

I know that there was a lot of upset people in regards to the Celestial motif that was just on sale, so I'm curious if this is the same situation.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd recommend getting it from guild stores rather than paying crowns for it. Save crowns for other shinies.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to avoid spending crowns on things that can be purchased with in game currency.

The exception would be a motif that runs millions in game, like BA for example.

Ra Gada is not that expensive...
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    I'd recommend getting it from guild stores rather than paying crowns for it. Save crowns for other shinies.

Valid point...I do love my shinies.
    I try to avoid spending crowns on things that can be purchased with in game currency.

The exception would be a motif that runs millions in game, like BA for example.

Ra Gada is not that expensive...

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure how much Ra Gada cost in game, still learning about all the motifs :(
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ra Gada is fairly easy to farm, compared to others. It drops from treasure chests all over Craglorn, albeit with a lowish drop chance. Chances are a bit better with the overland group events (anomalies and the temple events in western lower Craglorn) and delve bosses.

Anyways, that is one of the motifs I would recommend to farm for yourself instead of buying it anywhere.

Yokudan is a different thing, as that drops only from the daily quest reward containers and is a pain in the neck to farm...
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Second buying Ra Gada from Guild stores. Let the hundreds of people running Skyreach for XP farm it for you!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Relatively cheap in game. Relatively easy to farm as well.