The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Monkeys of Rage Social Guild is recruiting!

Pr00Dg
Pr00Dg
Vestige, come join our ESO community.

The Guild

We are open to players of all alliances, races, classes and creeds (even Argonians are welcome here). Whether you are a brand new player and only picked up ESO an hour ago or a veteran 690CP beast who can solo anything this game throws at you by yourself, our doors are open to you.

We have guilds on both Megaservers and our total member count just went over 130 people. Both guilds have a Guildhouse that have useful amenities such as a merchant, banker, training dummies, and crafting stations as well as a brand new Transmutation station.

If you want to enjoy the game and have fun while having an active guild to fall back to for group activities, knowledge or crafting assistance then you should definitely check us out. Who knows? You might find a home away from home with us.

Our Community

We are Raging Monkeys, a PS4-based gaming community, and we're seeking mature, fun-loving gamers of any skill level to join our troop! We're utterly bananas about Elder Scrolls Online but also have large and very active player base in Destiny, Overwatch, Fortnite, Monster Hunter World, The Division and Rainbow Six Siege.

Don't worry, the "Raging" in our name isn't because we're angry but rather because we have a raging passion for gaming, and terrible puns. We're actually a jolly bunch of friendly, chatty gamers with horrible humor and a kinky streak. If you're helpful, supportive, and just a little bit deviant then you'll fit right in... but if you're easily offended then we're probably not the family for you.

Our community consists of members from many different European and North American regions, and we have our fair share of gun-waving Americans, poutine loving Canadians, crocodile-wrestling Australians, lion-riding Namibians, and lots of other interesting people.

Rules and requirements

Now, we've talked a lot about ourselves, but you might be asking yourself... what do we expect from you? Well, not very much at all.

* You have to be mature and over 16 years old. The age rule is non-negotiable.

* Be respectful towards other players (harassment or toxic behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated).

* Have THE worst puns, but remember, all things in moderation.

* Communicate and help others (especially newbies).

Sound like you? Then swing on in to our Discord server and join the fun! We can't wait to meet you! https://discord.gg/5JnrENQ
  • Legis
    Legis
    Soul Shriven
    hello!
    Can I join u? Im a pve casual player, I play mostly after the evening cuz of work.
    my nickname in game is: Collecting-flowers
    Add me! ;)
  • Pr00Dg
    Pr00Dg
    Legis wrote: »
    hello!
    Can I join u? Im a pve casual player, I play mostly after the evening cuz of work.
    my nickname in game is: Collecting-flowers
    Add me! ;)

Will do. You sure you don't want to join our Discord server?
  • Hiimfinest
    Hey I'm interested. @HiimFinest
  • Snootking
    Snootking
    ✭✭
    Hey. Returning player played a lot on xbox but starting fresh on Ps4! Would appreciate the add :)

PSN: Snootking
    Breton Sorcerer
    XBONE EU: Watsonatorr