The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House storage GREAT!! Now lets get to the other implementation.

LuxLunae
LuxLunae
✭✭✭✭✭
I WANT to place my full armor sets in my home for display and remove them from my inventory as space. When I go to my home I want to be able to hit E or something to swap the armor I have on (or absolutely nothing on) with the one on display. I am sick and tired of wasting 1 hr+, shuffling through armors. Also if possible I want it to show the "what if" stats of the full armor before I swap. I also want others who visit my home to SEE the "what if" stats but NOT equip it...it will at least let them see if the armor they want is worth farming for their char.

The first mannequin can cost 10k, the second 20k, the third 40k and so forth. Also, maybe able to craft the mannequin...

Thanks for listening ZoS
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mannequin housing elements exist as far as an object in the game. you can see them in the Scarlet Judge's house.

But perhaps they are struggling with the implementation of the system. The outfit system seems like it might be a step in that direction. You would display outfits on mannequins and not sets of armor.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have the crown store preview models to use. It's setting them up as two-way visual containers that's more challenging.

And it would be another monetized feature. I could see maybe allowing crafters to make busts for displaying hats, tiaras, and other adornments. But the full body mannequins - which could display gear as well as body marking patterns - would probably be crown store exclusives.

I wouldn't say an Inspect feature in any form is something this community is enthusiastic about. The full gear stat comparison is interesting but I'm not sure they'd implement it into a cosmetic housing feature.
    signing off
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of mannequins. I'd also be happy using them to display my costumes, much like that tailor shop in Hew's Bane.

Also for housing...

• Brand new Imperial furniture.
    • My own private stable-person.
    • New ovens (and ones I see in NPC places, but not yet currently available to players).
    • Pigs, sheep etc that can be harvested once per 24 hours.
    • Gardening of some kind.
    • More mid-range priced houses generally (specifically a mid-range house in Balmora, Orsinium, Clockwork City and a few other places).
    • Interactable game tables.
    • New Imperial furniture.
    • A fungi-free mage tower.
    • Ponds and other placeable water features.
    • "Skins" for house interiors. So say a wooden floor can be changed to a tiled floor. A stone wall can become a fancy Redguard wall etc.
    • Newly designed Imperial furniture.
    • More interactable trinkets, like bejewelled boxes, and music boxes, dangly windchimes that tingle when touched etc.
    • More Imperial stuff.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    I like the idea of mannequins. I'd also be happy using them to display my costumes, much like that tailor shop in Hew's Bane.

Also for housing...

• New ovens (and ones I see in NPC places, but not yet currently available to players).
    • More mid-range priced houses generally (specifically a mid-range house in Balmora, Orsinium, Clockwork City and a few other places).
    • "Skins" for house interiors. So say a wooden floor can be changed to a tiled floor. A stone wall can become a fancy Redguard wall etc.
    • More interactable trinkets, like bejewelled boxes, and music boxes, dangly windchimes that tingle when touched etc.
    • More Imperial stuff.

THIS THIS THIS!!!! praise your beautiful mind.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also for housing...

• More Imperial stuff.

I agree with most of these things, but I really love the skins idea. They should definitely so this!
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

Also for housing...

• More Imperial stuff.

THIS THIS THIS!!!! praise your beautiful mind.
    AdamBourke wrote: »

Also for housing...

• More Imperial stuff.

I agree with most of these things, but I really love the skins idea. They should definitely so this!

Thank you both! Come hither ZoS, there's still plenty to add to housing.

On the wall/floor skins idea, I think this is a feature in the Lotro housing, if I remember correctly. At least, I recall something similar.

One of my characters lives in the Gardener house, but I'd love to be able to change the floor texture somehow with a more polished looking wood, or fancy tiles. At the moment I'm using large rugs to cover what I can.
    Edited by LadyAstrum on March 20, 2018 5:56PM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~