The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A housing update?

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Would love to know if theres any plans on increasing housing inventory max capacity.

Right now most items you can have is 700 and soooooooo many people wish we had more ( so many ) and we dont have any knowledge on any up and coming changes to housing :(

Can someone from @zos let us know soon if or when there will be a housing update?

I have a suggestion that i think would really work.

My guess to why we have a limit is because any more ( supposedly ) will cause big performance issues in the house and items will be buggy things like that im guessing.

But what if we were ok with our house being more buggy than others based on inventory space?

Like a house with 1000 items may have a lower fps while observing house or things may take longer to load or some houses may be soo laggy you get kicked.

Now im not hoping for housing to ever be glitchy at all and hope if they do add inventory space it will be implemented smoothly.

But if the performance issue is what is stopping zos from giving more space i say just give it to us and let us suffer from putting too much stuff in house.

If my house is the buggiest house i doubt anybody will want to come but atleast i got to make it exactly how i want it even if its not the smoothest environment.

I can see myself not going to someones house because of how glitchy it is but atleast they get to do what they want with the house.

Plus i know people who want to buy the expensive houses soooo badly but they here it has a cap to it and that turns them off.

I honestly believe this game can handle it its handles a lot more than housing space. For example 1 tamriel. 1 tamriel was the biggest and most drastic change you made to game and it survived.

I say let risk it for the biscuit >:)