Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix the lag!

MalakithAlamahdi
MalakithAlamahdi
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, I can't even have a 2 vs 3 fight at a farm in Cyrodiil without half my skills failing to cast. Instead of adding useless garbage no-one cares about how about you fix this mess already? It's been years and nothing has changed. It's pissing me off beyond belief. I can't imagine anyone is enjoying spamming buttons hoping something will work all the time.
  • cameron90_ESO
    cameron90_ESO
    ✭✭
    I second this motion.
  • Damien_Uvirith
    Just think of some PvP micro-transactions and ZoS will get right on fixing anything pertaining to Cyrodiil that isn't game-breaking or causing PvE'rs to cry.
    Edited by Damien_Uvirith on March 20, 2018 3:30PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can’t/they don’t deem it monetarily feasible for the work that needs to be done. So it’s not going anywhere.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on March 20, 2018 4:11PM
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can’t/they don’t deem it monetarily feasible for the work that needs to be done. So it’s not going anywhere.

Then I want a refund and a free pack of pills full of heart medicine!
    Edited by MalakithAlamahdi on March 20, 2018 4:26PM
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been bad the last couple days.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this but too bad ZOS is busy building castle on the sand without a proper foundation.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never! In all seriousness though, we’ve all had these threads multiple times and not once has ZOS even hinted at fixing server/node performance. They did that one test a while back that didn’t lead to anything so far as anyone can tell/they’re letting on. It sucks but I think at this point we just assume they’re not doing anything major. Join a group, practice your negates and ult dumps and head out for some solo or small scale as your personal performance allows. It’s different for most people by the day. If there’s one big imbalance in PvP it’s the varying levels of performance people get. All classes can be played well given good game performance.
    Edited by Vapirko on March 21, 2018 6:58AM
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since the patch on PS4 the lag has been terrible. This horrid stuttering that now happens constantly has made the game unplayable. WTF? How can this remain a problem after years and with a declning population? Pathetic
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArgoCye wrote: »
    Since the patch on PS4 the lag has been terrible. This horrid stuttering that now happens constantly has made the game unplayable. WTF? How can this remain a problem after years and with a declning population? Pathetic

there is a reason no one does a mega server.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    "Fix the lag!"

#NEVER
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This had been requested for years.

They wont fix the lag.
    Because they simply aren't capable of it.

This is the only game i know which has such garbage issues such as this that has been out for years and not been fixed.
    If this was any other game and they stability of the game was like eso is then there would be an uproar because its simply not acceptable in other games.

For some reason people are just accepting the game will always run like trash for eso. Not sure why.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This had been requested for years.

They wont fix the lag.
    Because they simply aren't capable of it.

This is the only game i know which has such garbage issues such as this that has been out for years and not been fixed.
    If this was any other game and they stability of the game was like eso is then there would be an uproar because its simply not acceptable in other games.

For some reason people are just accepting the game will always run like trash for eso. Not sure why.

In ESO we have never know any other way of playing besides with crippling lag. If they fixed the servers we would have to relearn how to play.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »
    ArgoCye wrote: »

there is a reason no one does a mega server.

You are aware there are multiple servers for Cyrodiil right? The "mega server" is simply the fact that all our characters are stored on the same database, I highly doubt that has any influence on the performance of a Cyrodiil server.
    [DC/NA]
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it get fixed yet? When I saw the post, I thought this was the one that would do it.