The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dear ZOS: Please buff magwarden PvE DPS

The_Lex
The_Lex
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

I implore you to buff magwarden PvE DPS in the next patch/chapter. I'm not even asking for it to be the top DPS. Just...buff...it. There are tons of forum posts dedicated to this very topic so I won't waste the time or energy. Please, pretty please. Give us a buff.

:)

#buffmagwarden

Edited by The_Lex on March 19, 2018 6:16PM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo they need to improve swarm and its morphs first off, it helps pve having more powerful dots yet does little to PvP balance, which is ideal.

Also think wings and morphs need to all be 20 seconds.

Lastly, eternal guardian should respawm without forcing a recast animation on the caster, and boosting the dps of both bear morphs would help pve dps without effecting PvP.
    Edited by Lynx7386 on March 19, 2018 6:16PM
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Imo they need to improve swarm and its morphs first off, it helps pve having more powerful dots yet does little to PvP balance, which is ideal.

Also think wings and morphs need to all be 20 seconds.

Lastly, eternal guardian should respawm without forcing a recast animation on the caster, and boosting the dps of both bear morphs would help pve dps without effecting PvP.

Thanks for the input. I totally agree that the DOTS should hit much harder.
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Btw, I edited the post to reflect that I was pleading for PvE DPS buffs.

I think they could use some PvP buffs, but the PvE issue really needs to be resolved first, imo.
    Options