Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whitestrike Retribution proc

Olupajmibanan
Olupajmibanan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello, sorry if I ask obvious thing but I don't want to waste materials just to test if the set works to my liking.

Does the proc occurs when I fall below 30% health from whatever percentage or when I am already below 30% health and get another hit?
I am looking for light armor set that will shield me or significantly heal me when my health drops from 100% to critical levels in a single hit.

Thanks for answers.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It procs when you fall below 30%. I loved that set when I was learning to tank because it does exactly what you want it to: shield you when you take a big hit that drops you to 30% health. It was amazing for learning what hits I needed to block or dodge as a tank.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It procs when you fall below 30%. I loved that set when I was learning to tank because it does exactly what you want it to: shield you when you take a big hit that drops you to 30% health. It was amazing for learning what hits I needed to block or dodge as a tank.

I want to use it for HM Asylum on main decoy healer (the one kiting exhaustives charges and teleport strikes behind the main tank).
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to use it for HM Asylum on main decoy healer (the one kiting exhaustives charges and teleport strikes behind the main tank).

I only ever used it for learning dungeons. I don't know how well it works for things that are one-shots, like Selene's Bear on vet Selene's Web.