The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please let lipstick stack with eye makeup

bottleofsyrup
bottleofsyrup
✭✭✭✭✭
Put lipstick into a different category if you have to.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup very annoying that it doesn't.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Statement eyes or statement lips. Not both. #ZOSMakeupRules
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a thin end of the wedge argument to me. If you got to combo your own lipstick and eye makeup, you'd be asking for separate control of upper and lower lip, or left versus right.

The game is built for one overlay, so ask for better options in that context. If you need a specific lip/eye combo, request it.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Seems like a thin end of the wedge argument to me. If you got to combo your own lipstick and eye makeup, you'd be asking for separate control of upper and lower lip, or left versus right.

The game is built for one overlay, so ask for better options in that context. If you need a specific lip/eye combo, request it.

I'd like to be able to wear my Crown Store eyeshadow with my Crown Store lipstick. That's not very much of a slippery slope.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I also wish make-up and face scars were two separate categories. Or if we could combine at least 2 collectibles from each category I'd be happy.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I would really like to see this happen.

It's also not cool that you have to choose between lipstick, eyeshadow, and facial tattoos. I don't see why facial tattoos don't have their own category separate from makeup, it really doesn't make sense.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, this is already possible to a very limited degree, because a few eyeshadow options are classed as facial hair. So if you pick, say... "Anvil Sunset Eyeshadow" from facial hair and "Subtle Red Eyeshadow" (which includes pink lips) from the list of face paints, you get an overlapping effect.

So they can make this happen if they go back and recategorize some of the options, but are they willing to do this? Probably not. I bet the few choices we have happened completely by accident.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.