The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I might know the reason why ZOS nerfed gap closing damage.

sneakymitchell
sneakymitchell
✭✭✭✭
ZOS wanted to make silver leash viable. Lol. I tried it out again and it was pretty fun messing around with it. Only problem is the leash is like unresponsive sometimes when u want to gap close in. For example when I used the skill on a slope hill. The gap close will try to with the animation but it cancels it. Hopefully ZOS will fix the issue.
NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS wanted to make silver leash viable. Lol. I tried it out again and it was pretty fun messing around with it. Only problem is the leash is like unresponsive sometimes when u want to gap close in. For example when I used the skill on a slope hill. The gap close will try to with the animation but it cancels it. Hopefully ZOS will fix the issue.

zos can remove literally every other gapcloser, and leash would still not be a viable choice mate.

Imo it needs some changes on the mechanical level.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on March 19, 2018 6:57AM