The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for RP Guild (have Guild House)

Draughluin1025
I am currently running an EST PVE guild and have little spare time, but have interest in RP. I have limited play time available and no experience RPing in game, but am intrigued by the idea. I was a creative writer/linguistics major in college, so storytelling has always been fun for me. I'm also willing to offer my fully furnished house to the guild. Have Hakkvild's High Hall fully decked out with a treasure hoard room, a lovely overlook reading nook, a great hall, a battle arena (of sorts), and a massive arboretum. Basically, RP has always seemed fun to me and I'd like to see my house being used and enjoyed by other people. Let me know if you think me (or my house) could fit in with your storyline. Cheers!
Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!