The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help with warden healer skills?

N0TPLAYER2
N0TPLAYER2
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm building a healer who can do small dps. This build is for fun, and for normal dungeons only. Not trials and endgame. I know ice is worse than fire but I'm going that way.

Build - high elf warden

Primary healer
Secondary buffs and dps

I'm looking for one additional skill for my ice staff dps bar. Here is my projected skills. If you think something is vital that I'm missing please let me know! Again I'm mainly healing but would like to do some dps and rain down the ice.

Main bar - vma resto Staff
Healing springs
Rapid regen
Combat prayer
Mage light
Ice fortress

Back bar - vma ice staff
Force pulse
Wall of elements
Winters revenge
Betty Netch

I still need one snare/buff/ice dps skill. Any suggestions is appreciated. Any feedback as well, but please realize I know this is not the optimal build. Just a fun healer build.
Edited by N0TPLAYER2 on March 18, 2018 9:49PM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to use force pulse, get an asylum ice staff. Otherwise replace that with screaming cliff racer.

Your healing bar should also have budding seeds, enchanted growth, or leeching vines. Put lotus in the last spot on your back bar so your heavy attacks heal allies and proc resource return and toughness.

I would replace magelight on the healing bar with leeching vines and replace combat prayer with enchanted growth so you can buff ally recovery without losing a burst heal. Combat prayer is only worth it if you have an asylum resto staff or are in a raid group, on 2 dps it just isn't worth the slot.

Make sure you don't put points into tri focus so that your heavy ice attacks don't taunt. Also if you have room on that bar, try adding fetcher infection or growing swarm for extra damage over time. Fetcher infection is better for single targets.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    and don't forget that heavy attacks with an ice staff are a taunt
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imza wrote: »
    and don't forget that heavy attacks with an ice staff are a taunt

Yes thanks. I will be heavy attacking for magic regen with resto not ice.
  • Zach2322
    Zach2322
    ✭✭✭
    With the ice staff, are you taking or skipping the tri-focus passive? And while not ice related, you could run budding seeds for a synergy and a delayed burst heal. That or run the mushrooms for a burst heal and minor mag and stam regen for everyone healed. If all of those are don't suit your desires, you could run the frost damage morph of the tank heal. I can't remember what it's called off the top of my head since I'm at work, but it will do some frost damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.

It will honestly boil down to your preference. Plus if you can't decide, congratulations you got your self a flex spot to run what ever you want in what ever the situation like orbs for tanks who can't sustain, magelight for more magicka, or even leaching vines to make the tank even sturdier with a instant heal on taking damage that in return also applies minor life steal to the attacker so your dps get healed for just attacking the mob.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutgen lastly longer and provides potential burst heal.

Asylum Frost staff would be better for you.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    If you want to use force pulse, get an asylum ice staff. Otherwise replace that with screaming cliff racer.

Your healing bar should also have budding seeds, enchanted growth, or leeching vines. Put lotus in the last spot on your back bar so your heavy attacks heal allies and proc resource return and toughness.

I would replace magelight on the healing bar with leeching vines and replace combat prayer with enchanted growth so you can buff ally recovery without losing a burst heal. Combat prayer is only worth it if you have an asylum resto staff or are in a raid group, on 2 dps it just isn't worth the slot.

Make sure you don't put points into tri focus so that your heavy ice attacks don't taunt. Also if you have room on that bar, try adding fetcher infection or growing swarm for extra damage over time. Fetcher infection is better for single targets.

Nah. Always slot combat prayer. Everything else is optional.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would throw mushrooms on destro bar so you have an option to heal without bar swapping.
    [DC/NA]
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No shroom healing? you need at least one Green Balance ability! The passives from that skill line are I would say even better than Templar healing skill line.

Using Green balance heals you are providing people with:

- nearly constant 10% extra health during fights,
    - burst healing,
    - minor intellect / endurance,
    - 2% extra healing for each GB ability,
    - major mending when healing low health players,

All that stacks with all your restoration staff passives. What I would advise is use Healing Springs (great for sustain), Mutagen (shorter duration + panic button), and Enchanted Growth. I use that combination in all vet dungeons and trials and never had a single complaint from other group members.

MagWarden is a powerful healer with great sustain and spell damage. I think people use Templar because they are used to it so much, but I believe that apart from cleansing (one at a time and subject to synergy actually not being bugged out all the time) warden is a much better and user friendly healer! Yes, I know. Shards... they have been nerfed to the ground so bad it's actually better to use the orbs. Warden can still beat that with regen buff. BoL? Hmmm... I prefer the cone so I can heal who I need to heal and not just hope that after spamming BoL this little NB who accidentally pulled all the trash will actually receive it on time.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also recommend Growing Swarm since it will keep on spreading and healing you, as well as giving you 12% extra mag and stam recovery just for having it slotted.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all input. Looks like I'll be keeping shroom healing. Any others feel free to offer opinions as well!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    my wadren healer looks like this-

front bar resto

inner light, ward ally, netch, springs(or mutagen), combat prayer, ulti Northern Storm

back bar is a lightning, frost staffs are 100% junk on healer.

eledrain, Enchanted Growth, Sanguine Altar, Mystic Orb, lighnting wall of elememts, ulti warhorn

so pretty much all the heals in the Green Balance skill line are junk, to me at least. my reasons why (wrote from a tanks perspective but healers as well)-
    Fungal Growth and morphs are too expensive and heal too little to use on a tank, even on my healer i only use this skill for the 10% minor buffs, once every 20 seconds. this skill is too directional to be relied on saving people lives, that is what i have ward ally on for. omni directional, up to 25k ward for 6 seconds, free ward for you as well. plenty of time to for you to figure out what is going on. we already have one direction "burst" heal as well, combat prayer, we dont need 2. this skill is just a poor imitation of the group utility that combat prayer brings.

Budding Seeds is bad on a tank because it takes 2 casts to use and it only lasts for 6 seconds, this is also why i don't use that skill on my warden healer. maybe if Budding Seeds lasted for 12 seconds, with the option to get the burst any time in that 12 seconds, otherwise it is useless on a healer too, takes too much to keep up. this skill is basically the healing ritual (the clap heal from temps line) that you can place the ground, and in my opinion it is just as bad. the only thing good about it is the synergy.

Leeching Vines is the only skill from this line that i use on my tank, to provide resources from the passive and puts minor lifesteal on the boss most of the time, might actually try using blood altar here, because blood altar also provides a synergy for the group and puts minor lifesteal on everything in 28 meter range. for 33 or 47 seconds. that is a huge amount of time. the heal from this Leeching Vines also only happens if your target gets hit, so you could never heal someone that you casted this on. makes it way less valueable then a skill that you could proc spc without them being hit. i use this skill on my warden healer till they buffed altar. now alter just outclasses it in ease of use, cost and blood altar has a synergy.

Lotus Flower and morphs are crap heals too, once a second IF you are light weaving, which on a tank or heal you can't really do, no guarantee that the tank will get the heal, the only reason i run this on my stamden is because i am too cheap to use good pots for major savagery. inner light is 100% better if you are using this skill for the major prophecy, ie Lotus Blossom, because it gives you 7% max mag, like 3 -4k my healer and 2% regen for having it on my bar. passively. much better then having to reapply the buff every 20 seconds.

Nature's Grasp and morphs are useless for a healer because you have to aim them and they only heal one or 2 targets, one of those being you , lol, 100% useless on a tank or a healer.

Secluded Grove and morphs are a noob trap, you really ought never to need that much healing from a ulti, you need to be using warhorn. maybe if you have master architect but even then i just like the ease of use of warhorn, no positioning needed.

they do have good passive in the tree though, mostly the Accelerated Growth and maturation.

so your "small dps" comes from wall of lightning, mystic orbs and lightning heavys, which are aoe and dont taunt. i know you said "Yes thanks. I will be heavy attacking for magic regen with resto not ice." but the game is chaotic sometimes and it is MUCH better to safe then sorry that you taunted the boss away from the tank. you also support your team way more then with the skill you have listed in our op. especially Ice fortress. the major resist are easy to come by and they dont reduce much damage for most players, the tank only runs them for a reason, they are getting hit much more then most players. .

this set up gives the most flexibility, with altar and Enchanted Growth on your back bar, you can heal up anyone that might need it while you are there, as long as you can manage coming back the main healing bar from combat prayer every 8 second or staying on the main bar to power heal with springs and ward ally, which is your "burst" heal, you see some one drop in heal, hit that then look at them and hit them with combat prayer. or just use combat prayer if they are where they are suppose to be, in front of you.

the only major change i would do to get more dps is putting Growing Swarm where Enchanted Growth is. you would get the 12% more regen on that bar too then. but i like having a "burst" heal on both bars. Growing Swarm does more damage for cheaper then winter revenge and you get passive heals when the dot ends.

Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 19, 2018 1:55PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    No shroom healing? you need at least one Green Balance ability! The passives from that skill line are I would say even better than Templar healing skill line.

Using Green balance heals you are providing people with:

- nearly constant 10% extra health during fights,
    - burst healing,
    - minor intellect / endurance,
    - 2% extra healing for each GB ability,
    - major mending when healing low health players,

All that stacks with all your restoration staff passives. What I would advise is use Healing Springs (great for sustain), Mutagen (shorter duration + panic button), and Enchanted Growth. I use that combination in all vet dungeons and trials and never had a single complaint from other group members.

MagWarden is a powerful healer with great sustain and spell damage. I think people use Templar because they are used to it so much, but I believe that apart from cleansing (one at a time and subject to synergy actually not being bugged out all the time) warden is a much better and user friendly healer! Yes, I know. Shards... they have been nerfed to the ground so bad it's actually better to use the orbs. Warden can still beat that with regen buff. BoL? Hmmm... I prefer the cone so I can heal who I need to heal and not just hope that after spamming BoL this little NB who accidentally pulled all the trash will actually receive it on time.

You dont have to use green balance heals to get that 10% hp buff. It works with any heals, even Vigor or Rally.
    Shrooms arent that good tbh, wonky visuals and less reliable than combat prayer.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on March 19, 2018 1:45PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your original skill set doesn't even look like a warden healer...

Ice staff only taunts if you get the passive but the ice skills for dps are VERY lack luster so I recommend you skip the idea of ice for dps. Deep Fissure and Screaming Cliff Racer build your ultimate and heal you while doing damage. You may not want them if you are doing high end content but for general play I do recommend them.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skill is OP for any healer. And any tank would know this because of Alkosh.

Edited by Amdar_Godkiller on March 19, 2018 2:03PM
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

front bar resto

inner light, ward ally, netch, springs, combat prayer, ulti Northern Storm

eledrain, Enchanted Growth, Sanguine Altar, Mystic Orb, lighnting wall of elememts, ulti warhorn

so pretty much all the heals in the Green Balance skill line are junk, to me at least. my reasons why (wrote from a tanks perspective but healers as well)-
    Fungal Growth and morphs are too expensive and heal too little to use on a tank, even on my healer i only use this skill for the 10% minor buffs, once every 20 seconds. this skill is too directional to be relied on saving people lives, that is what i have ward ally on for. omni directional, up to 25k ward for 6 seconds, free ward for you as well. plenty of time to for you to figure out what is going on. we already have one direction "burst" heal as well, combat prayer, we dont need 2. this skill is just a poor imitation of the group utility that combat prayer brings.

Budding Seeds is bad on a tank because it takes 2 casts to use and it only lasts for 6 seconds, this is also why i don't use that skill on my warden healer. maybe if Budding Seeds lasted for 12 seconds, with the option to get the burst any time in that 12 seconds, otherwise it is useless on a healer too, takes too much to keep up. this skill is basically the healing ritual (the clap heal from temps line) that you can place the ground, and in my opinion it is just as bad. the only thing good about it is the synergy.

Leeching Vines is the only skill from this line that i use on my tank, to provide resources from the passive and puts minor lifesteal on the boss most of the time, might actually try using blood altar here, because blood altar also provides a synergy for the group and puts minor lifesteal on everything in 28 meter range. for 33 or 47 seconds. that is a huge amount of time. the heal from this Leeching Vines also only happens if your target gets hit, so you could never heal someone that you casted this on. makes it way less valueable then a skill that you could proc spc without them being hit. i use this skill on my warden healer till they buffed altar. now alter just outclasses it in ease of use, cost and blood altar has a synergy.

Lotus Flower and morphs are crap heals too, once a second IF you are light weaving, which on a tank or heal you can't really do, no guarantee that the tank will get the heal, the only reason i run this on my stamden is because i am too cheap to use good pots for major savagery. inner light is 100% better if you are using this skill for the major prophecy, ie Lotus Blossom, because it gives you 7% max mag, like 3 -4k my healer and 2% regen for having it on my bar. passively. much better then having to reapply the buff every 20 seconds.

Nature's Grasp and morphs are useless for a healer because you have to aim them and they only heal one or 2 targets, one of those being you , lol, 100% useless on a tank or a healer.

Secluded Grove and morphs are a noob trap, you really ought never to need that much healing from a ulti, you need to be using warhorn. maybe if you have master architect but even then i just like the ease of use of warhorn, no positioning needed.

they do have good passive in the tree though, mostly the Accelerated Growth and maturation.

so your "small dps" comes from wall of lightning, mystic orbs and lightning heavys, which are aoe and dont taunt. i know you said "Yes thanks. I will be heavy attacking for magic regen with resto not ice." but the game is chaotic sometimes and it is MUCH better to safe then sorry that you taunted the boss away from the tank. you also support your team way more then with the skill you have listed in our op. especially Ice fortress. the major resist are easy to come by and they dont reduce much damage for most players, the tank only runs them for a reason, they are getting hit much more then most players. .

this set up gives the most flexibility, with altar and Enchanted Growth on your back bar, you can heal up anyone that might need it while you are there, as long as you can manage coming back the main healing bar from combat prayer every 8 second or staying on the main bar to power heal with springs and ward ally, which is your "burst" heal, you see some one drop in heal, hit that then look at them and hit them with combat prayer. or just use combat prayer if they are where they are suppose to be, in front of you.

the only major change i would do to get more dps is putting Growing Swarm where Enchanted Growth is. you would get the 12% more regen on that bar too then. but i like having a "burst" heal on both bars. Growing Swarm does more damage for cheaper then winter revenge and you get passive heals when the dot ends.

As to Budding Seeds, it's a longer, stronger, cheaper version of healing springs with a synergy. This skill is OP for any healer. And any tank would know this because of Alkosh. Why would you slot healing springs and not slot budding seeds? That's just insanely dim!

Have you actually ever tanked or healed?

What do you mean "longer"? Budding Seeds only heals after 6 seconds (or sooner, if you activate the skill again before the six seconds is up). Springs is a HoT, Budding Seeds is a burst heal.

• Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

front bar resto

As to Budding Seeds, it's a longer, stronger, cheaper version of healing springs with a synergy. This skill is OP for any healer. And any tank would know this because of Alkosh. Why would you slot healing springs and not slot budding seeds? That's just insanely dim!

What do you mean "longer"? Budding Seeds only heals after 6 seconds (or sooner, if you activate the skill again before the six seconds is up). Springs is a HoT, Budding Seeds is a burst heal.
    Aurielle wrote: »

front bar resto

You're correct. My mistake. I thought last night I saw consistent hots coming from the Corrupting morph in PVP last night, but it must have been one of my other heals.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

front bar resto

hey thanks for calling me dim, that is really classy. lol

i already explained this by the away, did you read my skill by skill break down? as i explained in the break down, the skill only lasts for 6 seconds. that is ridiculous short. and to get ANY heal out of it, it takes TWO seconds. TWO whole global cool downs. that is a unnecessary waste when with sanguine alter, you channel for 1,5 second seconds, taking that same 2 whole global cool downs and then you have a skill that heals for entire 46 seconds. that is literally almost 8 times as long, AND you get a synergy out of it.

another reason springs is better is that you get 4 or five ticks out of ONE cast, that is 4 or 5 more chances to proc SPC.

i have no idea why anyone would love budding seed, outside of the synergy, it is literally a http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Healing_Ritual that you place on the ground, same time delay, same amount healed. but you get made fun of when you use the templar skill but apparently you get called "insanely dim" if you dont use the warden version. how puzzling.

EDIT: you removed your post calling me dim, how cute.

You're correct. My mistake. I thought last night I saw consistent hots coming from the Corrupting morph in PVP last night, but it must have been one of my other heals.

the synergy is a hot, a 5 second hot. like i keep saying, this is the only reason to use the skill. if zos just made budding seeds 12 seconds, instead of just 6, the skill would be MUCH more usable.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 19, 2018 2:17PM
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your build is very weak in terms of healing. Probably because of lack of knowledge of the differences between a Warden and a Templar. To recap them:
    • A warden healer lacks untargeted burst heals.
    • Warden heals are targeted, either cones or small circles.
    • You are not providing synergy opportunities to your party.

A Warden essentially lacks Breath of Life, that 40K skill that targets two people, independently of their position. You need to compensate.
    • Undaunted orbs is fantastic for a Warden. It heals each second and provides an opportunity to synergy.
    • Enchanted growth is a decent burst heal. I don't rely on it as a heal per se, but rather a a way to improve everyone's regen.
    • Budding seeds is an interesting healing option. Everyone can self heal on demand throught synergies, and you Warden can force the mass heal pushing the button again.
    • Quick siphon is another interesting option. Everyone self heals by doing damage.
    • Lotus Blossom is fantastic, since you do untargeted burst heals simply by doing LAs/HAs. I easily do up to 16K heals this way.

But then again, the group itself should understand having a Warden healer is different that having a Templar healer and behave accordingly. With a Warden healer you should spread out that much, unless the fight itself requires it.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

front bar resto

i already explained this by the away, did you read my skill by skill break down? as i explained in the break down, the skill only lasts for 6 seconds. that is ridiculous short. and to get ANY heal out of it, it takes TWO seconds. TWO whole global cool downs. that is a unnecessary waste when with sanguine alter, you channel for 1,5 second seconds, taking that same 2 whole global cool downs and then you have a skill that heals for entire 46 seconds. that is literally almost 8 times as long, AND you get a synergy out of it.

another reason springs is better is that you get 4 or five ticks out of ONE cast, that is 4 or 5 more chances to proc SPC.

i have no idea why anyone would love budding seed, outside of the synergy, it is literally a http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Healing_Ritual that you place on the ground, same time delay, same amount healed. but you get made fun of when you use the templar skill but apparently you get called "insanely dim" if you dont use the warden version. how puzzling.

The synergy is a HOT though. The heal itself is a delayed burst. To me, it seems like an ideal heal to use for your DPS, if not your tank, as it allows them to get a small resource return every six seconds without resorting to orbs. As a DPS, I'd prefer it to springs, personally.

Is Sanguines 'Altar's synergy reliable now? Used to be tougher to find than any of them.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is Sanguines 'Altar's synergy reliable now? Used to be tougher to find than any of them.

Yes its much more reliable these days.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

front bar resto

The synergy is a HOT though. The heal itself is a delayed burst. To me, it seems like an ideal heal to use for your DPS, if not your tank, as it allows them to get a small resource return every six seconds without resorting to orbs. As a DPS, I'd prefer it to springs, personally.

i am aware of everything you stated. are you aware a player can only use a particular synergy every 20 seconds(except for shards and orbs sharing a 20 second cool down cause lol screw templars). so it does not matter how much you cast it, they will only have that hot, which is 5 seconds, for 25% of the time. with Sanguine Altar, the skill lasts for 46 seconds, heals for all of that from ONE cast, not the least ~8 casts you would need for budding seeds and the synergy heals for ~40% of the health of the synergizer, which is around 6-8k of dps and 15-20k on a tank.

and ideally, you do NOT want to be casting springs more then once a rotation, if you are, it is because you need BIG, SUSTAINED heals. not a heal every other second. remember healing spring stacks, so you can be hit with up to 4 ticks in one second from one player with the illustrious heals morph, that is like a sustained 20k hps.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 19, 2018 2:34PM
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

front bar resto

i am aware of everything you stated. are you aware a player can only use a particular synergy every 20 seconds(except for shards and orbs sharing a 20 second cool down cause lol screw templars). so it does not matter how much you cast it, they will only have that hot, which is 5 seconds, for 25% of the time. with Sanguine Altar, the skill lasts for 46 seconds, heals for all of that from ONE cast, not the least ~8 casts you would need for budding seeds and the synergy heals for ~40% of the health of the synergizer, which is around 6-8k of dps and 15-20k on a tank.

front bar resto

Then I'd say it's usefulness is limited to PVP.

I use it on my pelinal's werewarden while in human form, and it seems much more useful, at least the corrupting morph does.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

front bar resto

front bar resto

Then I'd say it's usefulness is limited to PVP.

I use it on my pelinal's werewarden while in human form, and it seems much more useful, at least the corrupting morph does.

when you say "its", you mean budding seeds? i would agree with you then. butttt you can just walk out the defile so even then it would be almost worthless to me. though i dont really care about pvp, so you would know better about that. maybe.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 19, 2018 2:41PM
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My set up. Maybe not the best but has been working for me.
    Destro bar
    Spores
    Wall of elements
    Ele drain
    Lotus blossom
    Blue Betty
    Northern storm

Resto bar
    Expansive cloak
    Combat prayer
    Mutagen
    energy orbs
    Healing springs
    Tree ultimate.

Sets necropotence and shackle breaker skoria shoulder.
    Edited by phileunderx2 on March 19, 2018 3:03PM
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destro bar
    Spores
    Wall of elements
    Ele drain
    Lotus blossom
    Blue Betty
    Northern storm

Resto bar
    Expansive cloak
    Combat prayer
    Mutagen
    energy orbs
    Healing springs
    Tree ultimate.

I run very similar set up. The amount of times I was told shackle has no place in PvE, it's a PvP set is unreal. Yet in trials I roll or block or break free as much as I need to while the other healer is usually dead with their 8k stamina :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destro bar
    Spores
    Wall of elements
    Ele drain
    Lotus blossom
    Blue Betty
    Northern storm

Resto bar
    Expansive cloak
    Combat prayer
    Mutagen
    energy orbs
    Healing springs
    Tree ultimate.

I run very similar set up. The amount of times I was told shackle has no place in PvE, it's a PvP set is unreal. Yet in trials I roll or block or break free as much as I need to while the other healer is usually dead with their 8k stamina :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Destro bar
    Spores
    Wall of elements
    Ele drain
    Lotus blossom
    Blue Betty
    Northern storm

Resto bar
    Expansive cloak
    Combat prayer
    Mutagen
    energy orbs
    Healing springs
    Tree ultimate.

Imo shacklbreaker is an awesome set wherever you want to use it.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Rapid Regeneration gives back more ultimate, isn't it?
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »

Rapid Regeneration gives back more ultimate, isn't it? doesn't it?

There, I fixed it for ya :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    I'm building a healer who can do small dps. This build is for fun, and for normal dungeons only. Not trials and endgame. I know ice is worse than fire but I'm going that way.

Build - high elf warden

Primary healer
    Secondary buffs and dps

I'm looking for one additional skill for my ice staff dps bar. Here is my projected skills. If you think something is vital that I'm missing please let me know! Again I'm mainly healing but would like to do some dps and rain down the ice.

Main bar - vma resto Staff
    Healing springs
    Rapid regen
    Combat prayer
    Mage light
    Ice fortress

Back bar - vma ice staff
    Force pulse
    Wall of elements
    Winters revenge
    Betty Netch

I still need one snare/buff/ice dps skill. Any suggestions is appreciated. Any feedback as well, but please realize I know this is not the optimal build. Just a fun healer build.

Your heavy usage of Resto staff heals makes this look more like a cookie-cutter healer than a warden healer. You're really missing out on what makes wardens great healers. The only two resto staff skills I use on my warden healer are combat prayer and healing ward.

Replace Mage Light with Lotus Flower for the spell critical, and you get the extra heals from light/heavy attacks, and they're Green Balance heals, so they will proc Minor Toughness

Keep a budding seeds down, its burst is great and allies can activate the synergy for a HOT and the resources from Undaunted Command passive. I use that instead of Healing Springs.

Expansive Frost Cloak's increased range means you're less likely to miss buffing your allies. The loss of Minor Protection is negligible.

8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP