The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Raidiant Mount Glitch

davidbow1e
davidbow1e
✭✭
Hi y’all! Don’t hop on these forums often, but I felt the need to ask if anyone else has had the issue I had.

Last night I bought...let’s just say too many crates, around 90 to be exact ;). Yes, way way too much. But in crate #86 or #87 I received the Shadow Rider Senche. You have no idea how happy I was! However, when I went to check out the beauty it was not listed under the mounts, but the Storm Steed was...needless to say I was shocked. Not Saying that mount was and is cool, but it isn’t what I opened and isn’t really my style of mount.

Now I looked at the chart that was posted and saw a small but much higher chance at the Storm Steed than the other 2 and was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue during this season of crates? I usually don’t have a problem with the crates but this was very strange. I sent a ticket in to hopefully get it switched back to the Senche like I opened, at least I can have that hope.

Anybody else run into these issues this time around?
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any help I can get from you to get this fixed? Not sure if support has even got my ticket yet.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Scam crates attack again...
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless the logs show that you really got the senche I’d say your chances are very slim.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    I hope the logs show it to be true!! :). Still haven’t heard anything from my ticket though :(
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erm.....yea...yea me too! Just like what happened to me. I bought one crate and ah..... got a radiant mount, the wolf one. But when I went to use it there was no mount, just a stack of potions.........Yea was weird man....some kind of bug...........

Just kidding. Hope you get it sorted. ;)

• davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    I hope too, the horse is good and all, but when I got that Senche I was overjoyed and then it’s like talos snatched away my glory ;)
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For cases like this I find it better to submit a ticket than to post on the forums
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    I did, just got it escalated to a specialized team so fingers crossed! :)
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, happened to me...was on my 2nd free crate and bamn...Shadow Senche...looked in my items and it morphed into a Soul Gem...best of luck to you though.
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Day 2 of it being escalated to a special team, haven’t heard anything but holding out hope I’ll hear from them soon
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    Day 3...still no word from anyone :(
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidbow1e wrote: »
    Day 3...still no word from anyone :(

Reply back to the email and ask for an update. They require frequent poking to get progress.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you guys have some screenshots or shareplays of your winnings to prove your case. Getting a very rare item and then get screwed over it sucks, good luck with the customer service.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very much do doubt that opening crates and its each result is recorded. Unless you can prove it with screenshots in which the name of your character and account ID are visible, I don't see ZOS replacing your horse with the cat.

To be honest, I don't understand how an error like that could even occur. o_0

I guess it's a lesson though. Maybe just in case, when you get something of this rarity, hit print screen and make screenshot...just in case.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    At this point, I wish I screenshotted it. I’m on console, Xbox too btw. When I opened the pack he threw the usual 5th card and me and my roommate screamed because that Senche is what I was buying the crates for ya know? She yelled, equip it and run around I wanna see it, then when I went to do so, no Senche. Just the Storm Steed. I have no clue how it could have happened or the circumstances why it did, all I know is I did not get what I opened. Today is day 4 of it being “investigated by a special team”. So we’ll see and I’m holding out hope each day after work I’ll come home and my beautiful Senche will be there waiting for me :)
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    Man, just going into about a week now, haven’t heard anything aside from the specialized team investigating response given on Monday. I wonder if they forgot about me? :(
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket for a separate issue 3 days ago and haven't even been acknowledged yet if it makes you feel any better.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidbow1e wrote: »
    Man, just going into about a week now, haven’t heard anything aside from the specialized team investigating response given on Monday. I wonder if they forgot about me? :(

Like I said, you need to reply to that email aboout the specialized team and check on the status. They require frequent poking (every 3 days at most is best, once you're engaged) to maintain any progress.
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    I did poke, and asked for an update every 2 days or so. Still nuthin
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    Ummm okay @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE it’s been 9+ days and heard nothing from my ticket but an automated response telling me it’s been sent to a specialized team. Is there anything I can do to speed this up or help this move along??