The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fire siege damage mitigation

Marcus684
Marcus684
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve noticed that when I drop a fire ballista and start hitting a group of players with it, most players take somewhere around 4K damage per tick, but occasionally there will be a player that always takes exactly 1k damage per tick. And this is not shield damage, this is actual health damage, if ESOs combat HUD is to believed. Is there a combination of armor set/glyph/etc that allows you to mitigate 75%+ of fire siege damage?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    could be corrosive armor, which limits incoming damage per hit to %3 of victim's max hp.

There is also siege shield, and sets that reduce siege damage aswell, so it is not impossible.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on March 19, 2018 8:48PM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Doubt it’s corrosive armor, unless DKs on top of inner keeps counter-sieging attackers routinely burn their ultimates, and even then, I see the same player repeatedly mitigate this damage shot after shot, with too little time in between to recharge their ultimate. As far as a siege shield, there isn’t one visible when I see this happening, and their siege weapon is taking normal damage, which rules this out. Thanks for the input though.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could be a vamp running fire damage reduction glyphs and a ton into cp reduction
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer master race?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the mitigation is around 75%, probably mistform is an answer...
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    If the mitigation is around 75%, probably mistform is an answer...

Hadn’t thought if that. Thanks!