Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help with Stamplar please

MJallday
MJallday
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, ive got a stamplar whom ive got very fond of. Im only cp610, but my dps seems to cap out about 23k-25k. im sure it could go much higher AND im far too squishy. ive really struggled with making progress in vMA. in vet trials i can handle myself, but id like to hit harder...

unfooded : my stam is 34k , health at about 11k and magika 9.8k. stam regen is about 1.2k. fooded up, 38k, 17k and 13k, regen at 1.5k

my gear - veli x 2, hundings and VO - all devines - often run dubious camoran and braised rabbit if needed. i run DW and Bow
not sure if VO is the best thing to be running but its relaly helped my regent (which was about 700, but now is 1.5k)

ive got pretty much eveyrhting unlocked. but i just need some thoughts as to how i can smack harder. im wondering if my CP arent quite right. i tend to use Jabs a lot so i wonder if its not setup for that. my jabs (uncritted are at 5k, critted at 8k)

any inspiration?

• Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is probably in your skill rotation you need to improve, you only use jabs? :wink:

Check out eso live on twitch from March 2nd rich went on vma run with stamplar.
    Check a build on YouTube?

Edited by Yakidafi on March 18, 2018 4:29PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    It is probably in your skill rotation you need to improve, you only use jabs? :wink:

Check out eso live on twitch from March 2nd rich went on vma run with stamplar.
    Check a build on YouTube?

lol dont only use jabs but being perfectly honest not far off. it usually goes something like
    potl, endless hail , caltrops, shrouded daggers, jabs,potl .

(intersperced with spam vigor :D) - cheers ill check out that eso live - not seen that one