The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When is Sotha Sil's statue going to be available ?

Sotha_Sil
Sotha_Sil
✭✭✭✭✭
CWC launched in November, still the statue of Sotha Sil is not available.... sigh :(
Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering this as well because I NEED this for my house
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Nobody "NEEDS" such items, you WANT it though is the correct term! I don't think people know how to differentiate "WANTS" from "NEEDS" anymore. Anything in a video game is not a NEED and only a WANT. You realize posting things like this is why they charge absurd amounts of money for virtual items right? Last statue was 3500 crowns, it's ridiculous!
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »

Nobody "NEEDS" such items, you WANT it though is the correct term! I don't think people know how to differentiate "WANTS" from "NEEDS" anymore. Anything in a video game is not a NEED and only a WANT. You realize posting things like this is why they charge absurd amounts of money for virtual items right? Last statue was 3500 crowns, it's ridiculous!

wow.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »

I NEED
  • Damien_Uvirith
    I too am tired of the only tribunal statue in my home being one of Molag's one night stand.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must necro dis, WHERE IS SOTHA SIL STATUE?

We needs one :cry:
    f9vv4ug3r2j1.jpg
    PC|EU