The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unchained Animals Raid Guild PC-EU - Recruiting New Players

kyler9987b16_ESO
kyler9987b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Unchained Animals is a top tier raiding guild on PC - EU and is currently looking for 3 new DDs and a sub healer.

We're looking for players that are able to play range and melee classes both magika and stamina, players also need to be flexible with the changes to the current meta.

We raid on Tues, Fri and Sunday evenings. 19:00 - 23:00 CET.

DPS testing will be a pre requirement before any trial testing.

If this something that would interest you and you want to raid in a team which is focusing on number 1 spots and able to provide a place for gaiming with some of the best players on EU. Please contact me in game. @Trinet - Raidlead
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you recruit people just for Veteran Dungeoneering? I have no interest in raiding.

I'm feeling fairly ambitious in doing Veteran Dungeons, unfortunately my character ain't exactly in the "Greatest Situation" when doing DPS, but I am fairly willing to get stuff done.

Soooo yeah. Feel free to poke me if you wanna try and help me get through the rough-grass of Veteran Dungeoneering.
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No this is for end game raiding only
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. Nevermind then. Good luck with your guild then... I guess.
  • Rickhulters
    is this guild still recruiting?
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    What are your requirements?
    60 fps are obligatory, right?.xD

but without jokes, i would be glad to apply for test run sometime.
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No sorry this is an old post. Currently we are full