The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City Weapon Vendors...

Ben_Spectacular
Ben_Spectacular
Soul Shriven
When can we expect a imperial city weapon vendor? I've spent +60k telvar stones on black rose lockboxes only to get staves... Imperial city has been out for years and a weapon vendor would be nice instead of all the horrible RNG.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the Alliance War sets have their weapons locked behind RNG boxes, since ZOS removed them from the Rewards of the Worthy loot table. So it still sucks, but at least its consistent with the other PVP sets?
  • Ben_Spectacular
    Ben_Spectacular
    Soul Shriven
    Most of the Alliance War sets have their weapons locked behind RNG boxes, since ZOS removed them from the Rewards of the Worthy loot table. So it still sucks, but at least its consistent with the other PVP sets?

I hope RNG ins't this bad all across the board now. Haven't play for a few months didn't realize so much had changed.

Out of 20 Black Rose lockboxes I got 4 rings, 1 amulet, 3 armor pieces, 1 two handed mace, 1 bow and 10 assorted staves... They need to make a vendor cause I should not be having a 50% chance of getting a staff as a stamina build.
    Edited by Ben_Spectacular on March 17, 2018 7:04PM
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with all due respect, your late, black rose was nerfed badly almost 2 years ago.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. That set is trash after nerfs.
    2. You can buy weapons in guild stores.
  • Ben_Spectacular
    Ben_Spectacular
    Soul Shriven
    Astrid_V wrote: »

searched every guild store couldn't find what i needed. went to ever single territory
  • Texas
    Texas
    ✭✭✭

searched every guild store couldn't find what i needed. went to ever single territory

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/Search
    Vehemence Mindless Zergling
    All Classes and All Factions
  • Ben_Spectacular
    Ben_Spectacular
    Soul Shriven
    Texas wrote: »

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/Search

Unfortunatly I play on ps4 there we don't get the luxury of a consolidated guild store addon. Can't even search by sets or item names.
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect a imperial city weapon vendor? I've spent +60k telvar stones on black rose lockboxes only to get staves... Imperial city has been out for years and a weapon vendor would be nice instead of all the horrible RNG.

TOTALLY agree with you, Ben. I spent 100K Tel Var trying to get rings to a set and....90% of what I got was staves and jerkins. No rings at all. I wouldn't care if they set the price at, say, 50K TV per specific item you wanted (purple, I mean), just so long as we can flipping choose what we want. You can, as you know, buy the gold jewelry for 100K TV each, and that's why I suggest a lower price for the purple stuff.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    with all due respect, your late, black rose was nerfed badly almost 2 years ago.

Basically they nerfed black rose, then nerfed constution, as a result the set got double nerfed down to oblivion.

Shacklebreaker is a much better alternative to it though, in the sense that its a great ''I don't know what to wear'' set.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on March 22, 2018 1:01PM
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm posting in this thread because it's still relevant. Why after all these years is there no Imperial City weapon vendor? I just bought all the armor I need for a set at the armor vendor. Now I'm 5/5 getting armor drops from the equipment lockbox vendor. That's ridiculous...why was armor introduced as part of the rng when you can simply buy the exact armor piece you need as I already did? Its lazy and frankly disgusting decisions like these that cause me to spend less time playing eso and searching for other games. For the love of God, put in a damn weapons vendor. Noone wants to farm tel var for hours just to see it vaporize into mist. All because some dev thinks it's funny, or because of sheer laziness.
    Edited by Jameliel on December 24, 2018 3:56AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameliel wrote: »
    I'm posting in this thread because it's still relevant. Why after all these years is there no Imperial City weapon vendor? I just bought all the armor I need for a set at the armor vendor. Now I'm 5/5 getting armor drops from the equipment lockbox vendor. That's ridiculous...why was armor introduced as part of the rng when you can simply buy the exact armor piece you need as I already did? Its lazy and frankly disgusting decisions like these that cause me to spend less time playing eso and searching for other games. For the love of God, put in a damn weapons vendor. Noone wants to farm tel var for hours just to see it vaporize into mist. All because some dev thinks it's funny, or because of sheer laziness.

This person has a good point.

Kinda dumb the way it is now

Edited by Katahdin on December 24, 2018 6:12AM
    Beta tester November 2013