The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why the Forsaken Stronghold is actually Forsaken.

ak_pvp
ak_pvp
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
There was no merchant with the knahten flu, just a merchant with eyes. Look at the asymetry, the barely accessible tower (Unless you use rocks to ladder up, which isn't OSHA approved) Forsaken stronghold IMO has great potential, it has size, it is unique looking, and its has a nice view, but it has some glaring weaknesses for a house of that size. I made some professional blueprints to show you.

Live:
iukr2898fhk8.png

After changes
56n28vfkm89t.png

The pool makes sense, since if you look across the gorge, there are other waterfalls there. Every day I see them... Their smug aura mocks me. The water from the pool one could be flowing off the edge of the rocks to the side. The place could also do with a basement, the foundation is big enough, and the interior as of now is a little janky, having one wide open space, but then a staircase slapped on the middle of it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno? Buff aesthetics?
MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
Best houseknight EU.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did you get your hands on the original Zos dev team designs for the House? That was a score.
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    I built my Pit of Sadness up to include a fighting pit, a dungeon, and a sacrificial altar. There's a lot that can be done with that space, which is why I think the Forsaken Stronghold offers the best bang for the buck. You're welcome to check it out if you're on PS4 NA, just leave the lights on please.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    @greenmachine what's your PSN. Keen to have a look!
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    @greenmachine what's your PSN. Keen to have a look!

greenmachine513

Come on over for a visit!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    @ak_pvp

Thank you. I needed this today
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    How did you get your hands on the original Zos dev team designs for the House? That was a score.
    I smirked for sure, this was a good one.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Oh... the pit of sadness... :'(

Unfortunately there is a flaw in your plan.

Some people like me used that area to create a cave.. which would means my thief hideaway would be flooded and my fence would drown by your pool.