The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zone chat while on siege

HighKinlady
HighKinlady
✭✭✭✭
Will we ever get the option to have zone chat still appear when on siege ? Or am I missing a setting to turn it on ?
XB NA
High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Gankers Association of Tamriel approves of this post.

I don't usually stay on siege for more than a moment, so I actually had to check to confirm that PC players can see the chat window while using siege.
    Edited by zyk on March 17, 2018 4:02PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That would be great as well as when looking at the map.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    The Gankers Association of Tamriel approves of this post.

I don't usually stay on siege for more than a moment, so I actually had to check to confirm that PC players can see the chat window while using siege.

That is very reckless of you. You should cling to you siege engine until the bitter end, lest you end up robbed by ballista thieves.
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this explains why you have to literally go stand in front of that one guy who keeps sieging long after the outpost is breached. And flipped. And repaired.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »
    I guess this explains why you have to literally go stand in front of that one guy who keeps sieging long after the outpost is breached. And flipped. And repaired.

Woah now, don't you go and hate on the guy whos blazed out of his skull. Hes doing his part for the war