Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House decorating

Arrille
Arrille
✭✭
So, I bought an empty house with coins and I wish to fully decorate it, like it was in it's preview offer (crown only).
Is it possible somehow?
"Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably, but depending on the furnishing available in the furnished preview, you may have to buy furniture from the crown store to match it exactly. If you don't want to do that and it had Imperial furnishings, Breton is a cheap alternative.

Which house?
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    Humblemud in Bal Foyen. I bought it with gold and it was unfurnished. I had hoped that I could buy the furnishing with crowns later because I didn't had the crowns then. And I mean pre-furnished like it was in preview.
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrille wrote: »
    Humblemud in Bal Foyen. I bought it with gold and it was unfurnished. I had hoped that I could buy the furnishing with crowns later because I didn't had the crowns then. And I mean pre-furnished like it was in preview.

You can't buy the "furnished" option now. You can buy the individual pieces and arrange it like you want. I'd guess Humblemud was mostly Argonian items, which you can get recipes and items on guild stores or buy most of the items from the Crown Store. (I made my Humblemud a Daedric cultist's hideout instead.)
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    Too bad. :( I wish I could just unbind it or delete it, and then rebuy it with crowns, fully furnished.
    Honestly I think this kind of manual furnishing could be done better. (SWTOR has nice furnishing option with hooks).