Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where can I find or buy Daedric Fences/doorways please ?

Bansidhe1965
I would love the recipe or two,one for friend and I have scoured the markets I can get too,but nothing so far

Newb player needs About a dozen fences ,half dozen doorways...but would prefer recipes as I'm decorating my first house

Any ideas on where to find/farm them please PM me

Also I did search forums and google,so excuse me if this is an old chestnut , but I really want them for my Erstwhile Sanctuary :blush:
Edited by Bansidhe1965 on March 17, 2018 3:07AM
The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if you told us your platform.

There are rare on my server, but not impossible to find. They are both in the category of furnishings called structures, and they’re both purple quality. This can help w guild store filters.

I’m on PS4 NA. I see the doorway recipe pop up about one per week in my personal guilds. I think it’s been selling for about 600-800k. The fence is cheaper. The items themselves would be for sale in the same category in guild stores, purple structures.

If you can afford the recipes, my recommendation would be to recoup your cost by manufacturing the items and reselling in a trade guild. I do this all the time...although I haven’t acquired these yet. But if I wanted to, I’d calculate my cost to make them and then set a price that made me $5k profit per items sold. If I buy a $600k item, I need to sell 120 of them to make back my money. You can also research item costs...if you can make more than $5k profit, then the recipe is even more desirable.
  • Bansidhe1965
    Apologies,simply forgot:PC-NA,must try and put that in my Sig.

Thank you for the info.
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc