The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO plus free trial

TelvanniWizard
TelvanniWizard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
When was the last time we had one of those ESO plus free trials? When is most likely to happen again?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• RAMAO
    RAMAO
    I was actually surprised by this event, I mean, I got to do a lot of extra content for free. Really nice move from ZoS. Gotta give it to'em sometimes. Clockwork city DLC blew my mind. Good to know the trial happens more than once in a lifetime.
    There's no hero without an event.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAMAO wrote: »
    I was actually surprised by this event, I mean, I got to do a lot of extra content for free. Really nice move from ZoS. Gotta give it to'em sometimes. Clockwork city DLC blew my mind. Good to know the trial happens more than once in a lifetime.

Yes, I really love Clockwork City. It does not have as much content as Morrowind, but I enjoyed it more. The setting is so unique.
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is it free again?

I think I saw mention of the but they don't tell the dates
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lirkin wrote: »
    When is it free again?

I think I saw mention of the but they don't tell the dates

Tuesday July 10, starting at 10 am ET until Monday July 16, ending at 10 am ET
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus