The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active PvE guilds

Stewart1874
Stewart1874
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey folks,

I'm looking for active PvE guilds for dungeons. Every single one of my current guilds seems to just be full of inactive folk who want to use the guild trader but not actually offer up help when requested.

I'm looking for a guild - small or large, I really don't care. Full of active people who want to do dungeon runs, run trials and actually do stuff. Not just join for the guild trader - actually, if you don't have a guild trader that could be a bonus!

I have 3 characters at 500 CP, My main is DD but i've been using my warden healer a lot recently. (tank is the other one)

I'm looking to try and get the Worm Wizard personality eventually but I'm a bit lacking at the moment so I'm looking for folk that are quite happy to do WGT runs so I can get SPC.

In return you get a pretty active healer that knows most mechanics.

So if you have space in your guild let me know and i'll get in touch!
PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Silverfury would be happy to have you we are a new guild who are looking to start doing dungeon runs eventually build up to trials, would be great to have someone with experience to help some of our new players.
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    i have over 7000 hours play time and been in over 50 guilds. ive yet to find a good pve guild.
    the 3 main types of guilds i seem to join are pvp/drama,trading and trials all of which come off inherently anti social.
  • angrysam319
    Hey folks,

I'm looking for active PvE guilds for dungeons. Every single one of my current guilds seems to just be full of inactive folk who want to use the guild trader but not actually offer up help when requested.

I'm looking for a guild - small or large, I really don't care. Full of active people who want to do dungeon runs, run trials and actually do stuff. Not just join for the guild trader - actually, if you don't have a guild trader that could be a bonus!

I have 3 characters at 500 CP, My main is DD but i've been using my warden healer a lot recently. (tank is the other one)

I'm looking to try and get the Worm Wizard personality eventually but I'm a bit lacking at the moment so I'm looking for folk that are quite happy to do WGT runs so I can get SPC.

In return you get a pretty active healer that knows most mechanics.

So if you have space in your guild let me know and i'll get in touch!

We're not a large guild and only just finding our feet but you are welcome to join the line of eld. I've been playing ESO for around 3 years as a PvE player. If interested, message me on psn, samw391