The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dungeon weapon drop from random boss?

Bomber293
Bomber293
✭✭✭
So I think I dropped a dungeon weapon from a random boss in a dungeon. It was the version 2 on vet. Eso wiki isn't update since dungeons got 2 versions so is it normal/can it happen that you get a weapon drop from a boss in the 2 version when it earlier (before the version update) only dropped in 1?
  • Bomber293
    Bomber293
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a named drop and the sets armor drops there too
    Edited by Bomber293 on March 15, 2018 7:45PM
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Which dungeon/boss/weapon?
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Bomber293
    Bomber293
    ✭✭✭
    I won't tell how I know zos they'll delete it or some ***. It's incredibly hard to get weapons and jewelery on console if you can't game the whole day. You have to use the dungeon finder because nobody cares about the chat. It normally takes 20-30min than the dungeon again 20-30. I can basically do 2 or 3 dungeons a day actually I am farming bone Pirat since a week now and got no jewelery at all it just sucks.
    And before you ask no the dropped weapon was not from blackheart but from pledge dungeon
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many dungeons have bosses that drop unique weapons. They don't have to be the final boss to drop unique weapons.

Now, currently only the final boss is supposed to drop set weapons, so its possibly a bug.