Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stam Warden - PvP help

frakko
frakko
Hey,
Just leveled my stam warden and wanted to check if there are any bow/2hand build out there? I like bow alot and my gear is lacking so currently I have seventh and werewolf. I can craft 6 trait aswell but since I have zero clue about gear I cannot know what to go for.

Asking for some guidance in this jungle. PS4
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    normally stamwardens do not use bows, most frequent setup is 2h and sword and shield.
    bow is pretty redundant, since you can use cutting dive as ranged spamable. otherwise 7th, werewolf together with bloodspawn was the setup to go last patch. i am not sure how well seventh now performs.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cutting Dive + Poison Injection are excellent if you are fighting mostly from range.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really basic Stam Warden with 2hand/bow: Snipe, Poison Injection and Cutting dive for range.
    In melee: Sub Assault.
    Two-handed: rally, a gap closer, executioner
    Fill in the rest as you like.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is entirely up to you how you build your warden @frakko , there is a skill advisor mechanic that gives you recommendations based on the build you chose. (it can be changed at any time or even turned off if a player is advanced enough to create their own build for a specific role.)

But otherwise, I recommend Briarheart over 7th Legion as the 7th legion set got nerfed in the way that they gave the set a 2 second cooldown.

whereas Briarheart may have a 15 second cooldown, but upon landing a critical hit, you have a 10% chance to increase your weapon damage by +400 & while it is active, landing critical hits heal you.

(if necessary, you may consult the Werewarden Build in my signature & build however you wish based on some of my builds concept, but note the build is flexible but primarily built for PvE activity so always remember it is up to you how you fabricate your character, the build also caters exclusively to Werewolves.)
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • frakko
    frakko
    Thanks peeps, will definitely follow up your advice and see how it performs.