The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Princely Dawnlight Palace......why hasn’t it been released yet?

The702Guy
The702Guy
✭✭✭
Really, it’s kind of dumb now. It was in the patch notes, they showed it on the PTS, lots of people are waiting on it and still it’s not available? When is it going to be? I know a lot of people who are waiting and getting frustrated personally so I know there must be more people out there
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    The more people keep posting about it, the more expensive they are going to make it :|
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SecretJoy wrote: »
    The more people keep posting about it, the more expensive they are going to make it :|

I wish that was a joke, but it's not. :(
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably because they just released Erstwhile Sanctuary and want people to get a paycheck or two to spend on more crowns.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably because they just released Erstwhile Sanctuary and want people to get a paycheck or two to spend on more crowns.

Still a little baffled that they released the Hew's Bane furnishing bundle while Erstwhile Sanctuary was on sale. Are they going to release a spooky assassin furnishing bundle when Princely Dawnlight goes on sale to complete their puzzling symmetry?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still a little baffled that they released the Hew's Bane furnishing bundle while Erstwhile Sanctuary was on sale. Are they going to release a spooky assassin furnishing bundle when Princely Dawnlight goes on sale to complete their puzzling symmetry?

Its kind of clever for a marketing strategy standpoint.

A player thinks "I definitely want the Palace, so I'm going to grab the furnishing pack now!"

Then the Palace comes out and the player might be like "Wow, that's a really steep price...but I already bought the furnishings that'd look sweet, so if I don't want to waste them, I'd better get it."

Effectively it breaks it into 2 large transactions instead of slamming the player with sticker shock at the cost of buying a hone AND furnishing it with a pack or two.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Its kind of clever for a marketing strategy standpoint.

A player thinks "I definitely want the Palace, so I'm going to grab the furnishing pack now!"

Then the Palace comes out and the player might be like "Wow, that's a really steep price...but I already bought the furnishings that'd look sweet, so if I don't want to waste them, I'd better get it."

Effectively it breaks it into 2 large transactions instead of slamming the player with sticker shock at the cost of buying a hone AND furnishing it with a pack or two.

They kind of did this with the Sithis statue and Erstwhile already.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don´t worry, sooner or later it will become available for three days.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the foundation shift is evidenced in the Kitchen oven have several bricks out of alignment has the contractors working overtime.

[img][/img]Dawnlight.%20Missed%20a%20spot.png
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA