Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my post.
I’m a sorcerer, not that it really matters too much.
I’ve played this game off and on since Beta but really got into it again a few months ago. I’ve been guileless because I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a phase but here I am, still at it!
I’ve gotten lonely playing by my uh...lonesome. Random groups are just so...impersonal, and I’ve grown bored with quests.
I don’t have much to brag about in terms of accomplishments but:
1. I’m champion 243, and growing.
2. I self-crafted the entire Julianos set, got it up to epic, and farmed the sorcerer set.
3. I read up on strategies and I can easily “2 bar” play in situation circumstances.
4. I’m an ESO Plus subscriber, if that holds any meaning,
5. I might never be the best but I’ll darn well try!
If nothing else, I’m good company!
What I’d like:
1. Veteran dungeon groups!
2. “End game” content...trials, things of the such.
3. Cyrodil (which is why I need an EP guild)
4. A group with discord, because socialization is cool!
5. A group with established players that have been playing together for awhile. In other words having hundreds of players are nice, but if there is a high turn over, I’m not interested as much.
So if you think we’re a match, drop me a line and a way to reach out to you.
Thanks again for reading!