The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Casual Rangers Grand Linchal Manor!

Casual_Ranger
Casual_Ranger
✭✭✭
Hey guys! heres a link to a youtube video I put together showcasing my Grand Linchal Manor and its HEAVY Imperial Theme!! Hope you enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/3zzWyj0BPRk

V/R
Casual Ranger
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've done such a great job with this property Ranger!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    You've done such a great job with this property Ranger!

Thanks brother im so satisfied with how it turned out!

• strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks really good. The courtyard definitely has the feel of an imperial compound with all stations prepped for whatever they may be called upon for.
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    It looks really good. The courtyard definitely has the feel of an imperial compound with all stations prepped for whatever they may be called upon for.

AWESOME! I glad you said that! that was my intent and was hoping that people would pick up on it! Thanks!
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is really awesome. Well done mate!
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks great!
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really great job! I ❤️ the bathroom!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love your place! Nice work!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you use to make the roof on the patio?
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome job on that place, would love to see more that you have done. I have a lot of placed decorated, if you would like to check some out hit me up in game @Nosferatu
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so cool! What is the piece of furniture in by your enchanting station, the one that disassembles and re-assembles?
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Impressive isn’t even a word to describe such a magnificent display. Between your home, and that Venom gentleman’s home, you all are really making me want to go all out on my next residence. Thanks for sharing, comrade. +1.