The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a red dye that looks red on Glass motif?

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I don't have all the reds unlocked. Of course the emperor one is out of the question but I'm wondering if anyone has found any of the others that looks red on Glass armor and not pink.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass armor is one of the harder armors to dye, @Minyassa, due to the texture of the armor.

The two red dyes I use the most are Dragonstar Red (Hel Ra Citadel; Time Trial) and Strangler Maw Red (Shadowfen Master Explorer).

I couldn't find any pics of red Glass ... but I did find an old pic of my healer in purple, green, and gold.

MANdHOi.png
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the set I have on my sorc, medium, with Lycanthrope Gray and Contraband Violet. Those two look incredible on glass, but all the reds I have so far, mostly commons and Pact Blood Red, all turn pink on it. His colors are purple, red and gray, so I really need to find a working red if I can. If I can't, I guess I'll have to use a different style. It's a shame, this glass armor is gorgeous.