The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamDK is dead! DW DK BG Beatdown.

Grimlok_S
Grimlok_S
✭✭✭✭✭
Fun solo queue Deathmatch, no death and a quad kill.

Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/uZYkkwZWthg
Light Attack Hero

Class context
Stamplar
StamDK
Stamsorc
MagDK
StamMAGStamden
Magplar
Stam NB
Bomb NB
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome work there, get your bleeds on ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid!

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    weak opponents here...u understood what to do and they didn't. same as when premade nuke randoms (there could be even 50+ kills without death).
    stam dk is really dead this and whole previous patch with the shuffle changes (and if to be exact was overnerfed in Morrowind patch)
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diplomatt wrote: »
    weak opponents here...u understood what to do and they didn't. same as when premade nuke randoms (there could be even 50+ kills without death).
    stam dk is really dead this and whole previous patch with the shuffle changes (and if to be exact was overnerfed in Morrowind patch)

if you're going to trash talk like that, please post your own video of you going 50 and 0 in the no cp BGs. Heck i'd even settle for a screenshot.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamdk have been reported dead more times than jeff goldblum
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

if you're going to trash talk like that, please post your own video of you going 50 and 0 in the no cp BGs. Heck i'd even settle for a screenshot.

i think u didn't understood that its not criticism but simple review-notice. i don't run bg now at all on any character already. bored as hell of this system until they will not separate pugs and premades. but if will have a mood for this one day, i'll record a similar video
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    stamdk have been reported dead more times than jeff goldblum

u think without reasons?
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Admittedly, I recognized some of the teammates I was paired with as capable pvpers. I wouldn't call it the same as a premade as I tend to split off on my own.. This map didn't really allow for much of that, though. I'll agree we had pretty good synergy despite zero communication.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid Grim... We need to get the band back together for some more bg fun!
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apoxsee wrote: »
    Nice vid Grim... We need to get the band back together for some more bg fun!

Thanks bud! Absolutely!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB