The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disconnected for the 24000th time

Mattoxx96
Mattoxx96
✭✭
The disconnections I'm getting from this game is taking the *** now. It's ridiculous. Can't even play the game.

ps4 EU
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm willing to bet Playstation network is having issues.
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet Playstation network is having issues.

I don't know, as a PC player, I've never had the connection issues I have with this game in any other online game. It's sporadic for me - i'll play fine for two weeks, then for a week I can't stay connected or have constant 999 ping spikes, then back to normal, while all the while I can log into any other of the various mmo's I play and enjoy endless, uninterrupted hours of use.
    Edited by Drachenfier on March 13, 2018 9:30PM
  • Mattoxx96
    Mattoxx96
    ✭✭
    It's not PSN and it's not my internet.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mattoxx96 wrote: »
    It's not PSN and it's not my internet.

WiFi?

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i've told you a million times...

don't exaggerate.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The disconnections I'm getting from this game is taking the *** now. It's ridiculous. Can't even play the game.

ps4 EU

I had similar issues and it was very extreme last week (disconnected every half an hour). Nobody could really help me so I gave the ESO Support a try and guess what, they were able to solve my problem. Zero disconnects since I did what they told me. I am on PS4 Pro EU as well.

Read my comments there (the last two):

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4933498#Comment_4933498

Maybe it will solve your problem as well. Let me know if it worked!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new here.

Connectivity to zos server were bad when i was on pc. Now on ps4, jist hope one day they will invest in the infrastructure of the game and get it more stable for more people around the world.

It 'could' be a great game.
  • Mattoxx96
    Mattoxx96
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

ps4 EU

I had similar issues and it was very extreme last week (disconnected every half an hour). Nobody could really help me so I gave the ESO Support a try and guess what, they were able to solve my problem. Zero disconnects since I did what they told me. I am on PS4 Pro EU as well.

Read my comments there (the last two):

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4933498#Comment_4933498

Maybe it will solve your problem as well. Let me know if it worked!

I've got virgin media internet and it says "Virgin Media connection has no support for IPv6, regardless of what Hub you use."