The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

So what did you get in your crate?

• phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a glitch and lost my first crate on ps4 that loss also carried over to the eu server so I only got 2 crates there. I did get a tattoo and like 4 of the dog pets. Lol the nix hound has evolved.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't opened mine but I am sure I got one of these waiting on me.

177px-ON-card-Galvanic_Storm_Steed.png

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TqDa4za.jpg

+ ultra bad zombie skin
    Options
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    ictopbasli wrote: »
    - Dragon Priest costume
    - Scalecaller memento

Both in same picture:
    EKzKf1m.jpg

Gotta love how they ripped the levitation out of the Azura memento a little while back - only to sell it back to us in gambling crates again.

What a frigging low move, even for ZO$$$

and i thought it was a bug, lol.
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2sa0ao6.jpg
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two experience scrolls, a single drink (really? just one?), some potions I'm not likely to use, some poisons that I'm not likely to use, a couple tiara things that I'm not likely to use, and a horse with tiger stripes.

So a resounding "meh".
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    @DieAlteHexe I hope you do get it. If I could, I'd give you mine. I like the more unusual pets myself.

Awww thanks. :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trash and things I´ll never use. Oh Lord, how much I hate this market model...
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anyone got a mount could they post some images up please? Debating whether to buy a Flame mount before they disappear or save my gems for the new ones.
    Options
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Shor’s bones, why is everybody complaining about stuff you guys get... FOR FREE?!?!
    For Kyne’s sake, if you don’t like the damn crates, don’t buy them!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
    Options
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    Shor’s bones, why is everybody complaining about stuff you guys get... FOR FREE?!?!

Nobody did buy them, this is a thread regarding the 'free' crates from the 3 day promotion give-away. Bless you, at least you read the title.
    Options
  • Calsie
    Calsie
    ✭✭✭
    I got junk and the Scholarly personality, which I was happy with ... until I discovered that when my character runs, she looks like she really needs to go to the bathroom.
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as mentioned elsewhere:

giphy.gif
    Options
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »

The problem is not the free stuff, but the abusive market model scam crates represent.
    Options
  • hana1015
    hana1015
    ✭✭
    Got a full Silken Ring Motif!
    And costume Majestic “Dune Rider" Ensemble.
    I really want an elk mount but this is already good enough.

Fotor_152098352742049.jpg
    Edited by hana1015 on March 14, 2018 8:23AM
    Options
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Levitation memento, potions/poisons, Desert Gala Dress, tattoos, and some headgear.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
    Options