Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tips for PvP and group content.

Mikeash609
I've been playing a while casually and on and off over the past few years. I play on both Xbox and pc so I've got two characters that I play with. My Xbox is a cp40 magika templar and my pc is a lvl 48 stam DK. I've always been put off doing PvP and dungeons because of not having 160 gear so I've never really done anything in PvP or dungeons but it's something I want to get into. I'm looking for any tips that would help. Things like armour sets, should I bother or stick to my training gear? What dungeons should I do first? Any Cyrodiil tips to stop me getting annihilated like I have done every time I step foot in the place? Anything that you think might help really.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Find a friend or two to run with, maybe find a friendly leveling guild - PVP is also a killer on inexperienced solo players.

Beyond that it is all about having appropriate armour, weapons and skill set for your character and class, plenty of guides on the internet and plenty of info here to help. If you find a friend or two or join a guild, there are plenty of people who will happily make you gear, food and potions to use.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    Have 1 character as a crafter so you can put all the skill points you get on that character as a crafter. Then you can craft armor while your leveling up your other toons. The gear you get depends on the build your making (stamsorc, magsor, stamdk, magdk, etc.). Once you get to CP160, it's easier because that's the gear cap. Idk what issues you're having exactly. I'd google and get into a few guilds to help.
    PC NA Server