Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Training Gear

SGTDIDO228
I would like to get a full set of training gear. But I’m having a hard time finding some. Do any vendors sell it or only by crafting?
PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to any starter zone and farm some chests. You can't stop stuff with training from dropping.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some early areas have fighters guild vendors selling training weapons. Besides that find a guild and ask for help getting some crafted.
  • SGTDIDO228
    Thanks
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on Xbox NA I can craft a set for you. Free of charge if it's anything other than CP 160
    Edited by Apache_Kid on March 14, 2018 12:55AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to any starter zone and farm some chests. You can't stop stuff with training from dropping.
    agree.gif

The Trainee set drops like candy from chests in all the faction starter islands/zones ...
    smile.gif
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can ask in zone chat, although you'll need materials or gold to pay for it.

Most guilds will have someone that can craft you some, often for free.
  • SGTDIDO228
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    If you are on Xbox NA I can craft a set for you. Free of charge if it's anything other than CP 160

Thank you. I’m on PS4 NA thou.
    PSN - SGTDIDO228