The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Still Can't Connect to server

goggs25
goggs25
✭✭
I still having trouble connecting to your useless servers I have tried all your troubleshooting steps but nothing works.

I want to buy the dlc for the game but I am not payi for dlc for a game I can only play 17 times a year when will eso get off there ass and fix there stupid servers
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've already went through all the troubleshooting we recommend for login and connection issues, you should start a ticket with customer support. Our support team can investigate further into the login problem you've been having.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    I have done several times all they say is do troubleshooting steps I have told them over and over they don't work but they don't give a dam I want to buy the dlc for game but your making it impossible because you won't add more servers you are charging us money for a service you can't provide all because your too lazy to increase the servers so all eso players can get on