The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XBOX 1, GROUP EVENTS

ALPHAX65
ALPHAX65
Soul Shriven
Hi, I have my restoration/healing maxed out, I am level 147, never done a group event (dungeons etc) ... Is there, are there, people out thand about prepared to babysit me through the learning curve of group events ... please ... Also use dual wield ... Dark Elf Warden btw

Best Answer

• Aarthorn
    Aarthorn
    ALPHAX65 wrote: »
    Hi, I have my restoration/healing maxed out, I am level 147, never done a group event (dungeons etc) ... Is there, are there, people out thand about prepared to babysit me through the learning curve of group events ... please ... Also use dual wield ... Dark Elf Warden btw

EU server? if yes add me. we can run some dungeons. plus it's good to have a healer in friends.
    GT: Immortalbs
    Answer ✓
  • blackhairblonde_pl
    blackhairblonde_pl
    Soul Shriven
    If you are looking for a casual tank that is equally unexperienced, than add me! :D cp160 and still a lot to learn, but I know where the "block" button is, so half way down :wink:

GT: blackhairblonde

EDIT: I'm on EU server
    Edited by blackhairblonde_pl on April 13, 2018 9:47PM
  • MediaCult
    MediaCult
    Soul Shriven
    Add me: MediaCult

EU-server