The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Group Entry Question for Daedric Costume Contest

iamkeebler
iamkeebler
✭✭✭✭
I’m trying to coordinate a group entry for the contest but I need some clarification on how to submit the group entry. When you go to submit the entry it only provides you the space to select one Daedric prince and enter in one eso account name. But in the official rules it says repeat entrie are disqualified.

So my question is, does one person from the group submit the entry for the whole group or does each person in the group submit the same pic as their entry? Are groups limited to only choosing one daedric prince for inspiration?

Thanks for the help!
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    *bumping in hopes to get an answer*
  • Ruusa
    Ruusa
    ✭✭✭
    Option to select multiple daedric princes as inspiration for groups has been added to the submission form.

As for how groups submit their pictures, I dont know but I suspect one submission is enough.
    PC EU
    Erweka - altmer magicka sorc DD
    Varona Uveth - dunmer DK tank

Redfur Trading & Redfur Exchange
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    It still only allows you to select one daedric prince when submitting as a group. At least on my end that’s all it’s allowing. :/
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    still waiting for answer....
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for an answer.... doesn’t someone at ZOS pay attention this forum?
  • ihazzit
    ihazzit
    ✭✭✭
    you will find your answer in here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4939592#Comment_4939592

They said only one person needs to submit the pic and if it is chosen then ZOS will get the other user id's from the person who submitted the pic.
    If you are angry about anything in this game you are only punishing yourself.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the help!