The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maw of Lorkhaj Disconnect Issues - Dragon Bones patch edition...

Sargentwilko51
Sargentwilko51
✭✭✭
Is anyone else experiencing a high level of disconnects in this trial since the DB patch was released?

My group has been running this trial a few nights this week, and we cannot (expect twice) have a pull on Rakhat on HM without at least 1 (most times 2 or 3) people having their screens freeze.

This was a hugely persistent issue in the Homestead patch, and to be honest, we haven't run vMoL enough recently to know if the issue has remained since then. it 'feels' like those disconnect locations have returned with vengeance.

Are we alone in this feeling?
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not. Since the DLC launched, everyone has been having issues with DCs on Rakkhat. Also, for some reason, it seems that the longer the group is in the instance, the more frequent crashes become.
    Maelstrom Arena - World's First Nightblade 600k Score - 02/18/2017
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, also seeing this. Bordering on unplayable. Most pulls are an immediate wipe when a tank or healer is no longer connected. Not to mention back room runners and meteor kiters. Too many critical roles to just push through with 11.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Myself and my group have also experienced these issues very frequently..
    We're on PC/EU.

Just last Friday in vmol we had a disconnect or ctd on almost every pull of Rakkhat (one of which was myself, full crash to desktop with no error popup or anything) until we finally got lucky and had a stable pull in which we were able to kill him. Though 3 people disconnected immediately after he died..

Ran it on normal on Sunday and again we had multiple disconnects as he went down. Those people then couldn't get any loot from the chest either.

Prior weekends running the trial since the patch have had the same problems.

The games performance in the Rakkhat fight has always been bad but the amount of disconnects/ctd's that happen there now is abolutely obscene.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Just wanted to tag you both in this. My group is going into vMOL again tonight on PS4 NA. Will record times and amount of dc's and provide feedback
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the ping! We have a fix specifically for crashes in Maw of Lorkhaj coming in the next console patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the ping! We have a fix specifically for crashes in Maw of Lorkhaj coming in the next console patch.

This probably goes without saying, but will the fixes be coming to PC soon?
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭

Estimated date for next patch?
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭

Any fixes for PC? Seems to be related to Rakkhat's audio and happens on both HM and non HM.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    lonewolf26 wrote: »

This probably goes without saying, but will the fixes be coming to PC soon?
    Yes, also the next patch for PC.

YoshinJaa wrote: »

Estimated date for next patch?
    Targeting next week!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much for the quick feedback. Super appreciated!!!
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina.
  • Kwarla
    Kwarla
    Can someone please add me to their group for maw lorkraj trial im desperate to do it but cant
  • aToken
    aToken
    ✭✭✭
    yea there is alot of bugs in this trial in general. when you run backroom there is invisible damage. and there is a res-bug that if a group wipes they cannot rez. on top of this you have the random crashes on rakkat. sometimes its multiple people at once crashing. sux paying for this broken content. rip priorities...
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually get dc on trash mobs, on bosses everything is fine.