The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZENIMAX give us Arena rated 2vs2 / 3vs3 !

SunshinePL
At the begining I would like to say that I have been playing MMORPG for 13 years and I saw a lot of MMO good games (like a lot of us). Firstly WoW that was the king, but after 8 years I was bored. I was looking for some other fresh game. I like pve but the most important for me in MMO is pvp. Age of Conan, Aion, GW2. But ESO is the first great game after WoW. You have great pvp here, that only why I have been playing ESO for more then 2 years.

I decited to invest in this game, and I sterted thinking - how to improving ESO. And that is next step for ZENIMAX to make ESO best pvp in the MMO world.

PLEASE give us PvP Arena rated 2vs2, 3vs3 !

I know that a lot of pvp players really want it. Who was fighting in arenas in WoW know that is the best form of pvp, and the most exited for us. Ofcourse under this post they will be some people whose tell that do not want it :) I know it. But I am pretty sure that this is a finaly step to make ESO full spectrum best MMO pvp game in the world.

Firstly take a look on currently pvp in ESO. We have:
1. Cyrodil- a lot of fun in massive pvp battefield. your skills, gear, CP ( with CP option) are important. It made ESO unique. Leaderbord does not tell me anything:) Many peaople can beat 1st pleace man in the leaderboard ( that do not tell if you are really best in pvp or even good, you need only spend a lot of hours in Cyrodil).
2. Imperial City- pvp with pve monsters many pleople like it but it is nothing special for me ( but still thank you ZENIMAX for that as well)
3. Dueling - That was necessary step in pvp world. Important pvp and a lot of oportunity for testing pvp builds and gear in "silence" :)
4. Battelgrounds - you were afraid that battelgrounds destory Cyrodil pvp. But it did not. 4vs4vs4. Great step and very dinamic fight. Fast way to improve your pvp skills. Much more tough than Cyrodil or Imerial CIty in my opinion. Harder from last patch when non CP only. Best form of pvp in ESO right now in my opinion - giving you a lot of oportunity to show how good are you and to show your pvp skills in campare to Cyrodil where usually fighting group kill you really fast if you are alone - does not metter if you have good or weak skills, you have to die). But still to massive for fair fight. ( yes dueling is the most fair, but really not exiting if you are fighting about nothing, and probably there is not shanse to beat everyone -) - so how to check who is really good or even best pvp players in eso ?

5. Arena rated 2vs2 / 3vs3 : I know that ZENIMAX does not want make ESO similary to WoW. It is not passible because you created fresh MMO with great pvp. But that one point you could take form WoW and give us Arena rated 2vs2 /3vs3 with the system similary to WoW. Because:
-This is most skilled form in pvp world
-It tell if you are very good or not and getting or losing points are very very exiting. ( pvp leaderbord right now does not have any importance because many players can beat easy 1 pleace form each pvp leaderboard )
-It give player oportunity to show skills in fair way
Meyby some new skill line could be added and extra reword for arena points ( sets / fashion ect). I am pretty sure that new Arenas will not destroy Cyrodil, just like battelgrounds did not, ant that will be just one with current pvp system which make you better to fight in Cyrodil or bettelgrounds.

Finally, I am realy hope to see Arena rated ( small scale pvp) in the short future in ESO because it will be the last point to make ESO best pvp MMO game in the world.

• LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is called battle ground
  • SunshinePL
    Battle ground is completly somthing diferend than arena 2vs2 rated. Probably you didnt read what I wrote friend.